• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We are the other SPEQ dealer in the State, located in the Kokomo area. Here is a link to the SPEQ website, with the qualifications: https://silencerco.com/speq/

The savings almost cover the tax stamp for some items, and on other cans the discount can completely cover the stamp. It's a great program!

Will the honorable discharge/DD214 qualification be valid again this November?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The other thing that annoys me is their warranty. Initially, they had the best warranty out there until they had to back up their claim. Then, they changed their warranty. I have no problem with changing a warranty, but you better honor your initial warranty for the items you already sold.

what did they change?

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I am very happy with my HTA 22LR Guardian. I do not have another 22LR can to compare it to at this time though. It is quitier then my Form 1 can. But my Form 1 can is for .45.

TechSvengali

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Bedford
    Thompson Machine also has a LE/GOVT discount program says the director of LE/GOVT sales :). Email me at lesales@thompsonmachine.net

Thompson Machine

cs

What's the stipulations for the LE/GOVT discount?

SilencerCo has a great program, but I (personal opinion) refuse to do business with a company that singles out Veterans from 1-99% disabled veterans from Medically Retired/Retired veterans.

While the program is great, Joe Enlisted with 90% disability doesn't get a medical card. So, he's lumped in with everyone else who doesn't have a Medically Retired ID.

Just curious what the stipulations are for your companies program?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What's the stipulations for the LE/GOVT discount?

SilencerCo has a great program, but I (personal opinion) refuse to do business with a company that singles out Veterans from 1-99% disabled veterans from Medically Retired/Retired veterans.

While the program is great, Joe Enlisted with 90% disability doesn't get a medical card. So, he's lumped in with everyone else who doesn't have a Medically Retired ID.

Just curious what the stipulations are for your companies program?
    well I guess you'll have to wait till November when they open it to all veterans. Also don't buy a GLOCK or smith and Wesson because they have the same "blue label" standards

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have a HTA Kestrel and am completely happy with it. I run it on multiple handgun and rifle platforms and the performance is stellar. Can't address the CS aas I have had no issues. I love the stainless baffles and it is simple to disassemble and clean with no special tools required.:):

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I meant what were the stipulations for the LE/GOVT program from the Thompson Machine rep.

Shouldn't a lot of the LE/GOVT stuff be kept between PMs and kept off the open forums. I'm sure there's plenty of confidentiality stuff associated about it and part of it is...you don't talk about it.

IDK though, just been drinking and random thought.

I still want to send my Guardian in for the SS baffles. Still sounds okay though as is and for the price, I'm happy with mine.

TechSvengali

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Bedford
    Shouldn't a lot of the LE/GOVT stuff be kept between PMs and kept off the open forums. I'm sure there's plenty of confidentiality stuff associated about it and part of it is...you don't talk about it.

IDK though, just been drinking and random thought.

I still want to send my Guardian in for the SS baffles. Still sounds okay though as is and for the price, I'm happy with mine.

Asking the stipulations or requirements to meet the LEO/GOVT program isn't in any way confidential. Most companies list it directly on their site. Discount % generally isn't, but the requirements to meet the program as usually public.

i.e. Honorably discharged veteran qualify? Active duty? Reserves? Medically retired? Va disability rated? Etc etc...many types of vets, but have to know who does and doesn't qualify. That's pretty pertinent information when someone is interested in the program.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Asking the stipulations or requirements to meet the LEO/GOVT program isn't in any way confidential. Most companies list it directly on their site. Discount % generally isn't, but the requirements to meet the program as usually public.

i.e. Honorably discharged veteran qualify? Active duty? Reserves? Medically retired? Va disability rated? Etc etc...many types of vets, but have to know who does and doesn't qualify. That's pretty pertinent information when someone is interested in the program.

Speaking of stuff listed on websites........phone numbers

TechSvengali

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Bedford
    Speaking of stuff listed on websites........phone numbers

I am very appreciative that you have come along here to contribute valuable information to what was being asked. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to see if I can get a real answer since the person who runs the program for the company that I'm asking about was the one who posted to begin with a few days ago and brought it up first.

I also am in a cell phone restricted place during their hours of operation, so that's not really feasible to be able to pick up a phone and call, hence why I asked on here to the member who runs the program according to their sig.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I am very appreciative that you have come along here to contribute valuable information to what was being asked. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to see if I can get a real answer since the person who runs the program for the company that I'm asking about was the one who posted to begin with a few days ago and brought it up first.

I also am in a cell phone restricted place during their hours of operation, so that's not really feasible to be able to pick up a phone and call, hence why I asked on here to the member who runs the program according to their sig.

This thread was about Huntertown suppressors, which I have 1 and gave my input and experience. I'm not the one who sidetracked a thread asking about stipulations on special purchase programs.

Top Bottom