• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    There was another thread that got nuked. The one about the truck driver instructor and the student with the firearm. When that got nuked, It looked like I've only posted once in the last few days.

What was the deal with that one?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There was another thread that got nuked. The one about the truck driver instructor and the student with the firearm. When that got nuked, It looked like I've only posted once in the last few days.

What was the deal with that one?

It was removed at the request of the OP because it contained things that didn't belong in a public forum.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    That's because it was a non-smoking thread that you were remembering. :D

NO.................. actually, it was a "smoking" thread posted by a 'non-smoking' provoketeur. And supported by smokers and non-smokers alike; few of whom (unlike myself) took the high road.
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D -Gentleman Jim

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Another example is the thread against Mosinowner. It was burned, again a direct call out.

Sorry to bring back this thread but am I really that bad? Also being the subject of said thread I would like to know the content.

No, you are not that bad.
    Your stories of gun ownership were called into question, thereby questioning your integrity.

Now, it's not a school night but it is getting pretty late, off to bed. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So the member thought I wasn't telling the truth that I have guns? Or that I had never shot a gun? Or something similar?

It doesn't matter. The member was out of line. The thread was burned and he was asked to leave INGO. It's time to move on.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Brief recap--
    someone worked at a place that ppl smoked in even tho there's a county ban on smoking . He whined to the owner about it and bragged here.
    Yadda yadda one guy stated he hated smoking so much he wanted to shoot at ppl who smoked right outside the door....
    Lots of comedy lots of name calling...
    Thats about it
    Pretty good summary. I read the first page or so when it started lost interest and moved on. Now I wish I would have stayed for the fireworks......

Top Bottom