• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Interesting that the video has the disclaimers about not trying what you see in the video. Well, why not? If their version of the 4 rules works so well, why couldn't just anyone do what they're doing? Hmm.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    To the "tacti-douche" in charge of the video in to OP.

My Wilson Combat trigger is factory, also for someone so concerned about being "tactical" that guy is looking kinda tubby probably cannot fight super well either. I now hope his feelings are hurt. That is all

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I saw the title of the thread and thought it might be about prep&training of "islamic state". At least the Dugan Ashley and Mat Best spoofs were good

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I read the thread title and immediately thought of this

[video=youtube_share;QhEaHcQgyLs]http://youtu.be/QhEaHcQgyLs[/video]

I saw the title of the thread and thought it might be about prep&training of "islamic state". At least the Dugan Ashley and Mat Best spoofs were good

Interesting where our minds go. I saw the thread title and thought it was going to be someone "sharing the Good News", given that God identifies Himself with the phrase, "I AM THAT I AM".

Given what the video is described as showing, it is instead only someone who wants to go meet his Maker, but doesn't want to know when it's going to happen.

If someone does not have "less on", what does he have? Yep. And from the sound of it, this guy is overdressed.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom