Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't understand why some people have to take this interwebz thingy so serious all the time. I like to spend my time doing other things.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just my 2 cents, but how long someone has been here has zero to do with character. Piling on a new member who is venting their frustration is pretty sad really. The only thing more sad is the lack of leadership from long-time members, and or Mods, to reign in the bullies.

You're right, length of membership and character dont have anything to do with one another. It does however show that something must be working if all these people stick around for years on some internet website. Go to another state gun forum and see if they are as active online or in real life and I bet you'll find they aren't.

INGO works for people who want to be here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've received emails telling me to read this thread. I hadn't intended to respond because I really couldn't care less about condescending and sarcastic comments... I deal with a**h***s daily, and I don't need to explain anything to anyone.
    The thing that bothers me, is the recurring lie, that I've called people stupid. I wouldn't do that, even though some would and have. Link the post where I stated ANYONE was stupid and quit reading what you want to believe. I did state, that it's ridiculous not to be able to respond to PM's that were sent to me.

I also never stated I didn't enjoy shooting... only that I prefer to spend my hard earned on other things, things that show something for the effort and cost.

People really need to read what is written, instead of reading what they want to read into it.

My intention wasn't to upset anyone, but apparently I have and I've probably made it on several ignore lists. Life goes on.

You would think that people would let this thread die, but I'm glad I have provided entertainment. Carry on, I won't respond any further.

Let me clarify please........you called an attempt to get you involved as "Stupid" which is really strange as you were leaving because of the pack/Click mentality.
    So you are now Comparing folks to, well, asshats.

So with this revelation I will now close the thread.
    Be safe,
    -cm-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom