• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Wow, that was pretty bad. That was white trash at it's finest. The sad thing is, if this ignorant little girl is an actual beauty queen, how bad are the other girls she beats out? Bet ya'll didn't think of that huh. :D

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I've been upstairs working on guns for a couple of hours. I just came back downstairs and my wife is watching a television program I've fortunately never seen before. It involves these people:

reg_600.eo.HoneyBooBoo.31270_ep105_004.jpg

After five minutes I grunted out the most primeval, guttural grumble I've ever produced. I have never seen a more disgusting display of Americans that I can think of.

Why is this garbage considered entertainment?

My question is why in the h3ll is your wife watching that? I mean you should take her out for dinner and a movie because her brain has turned to "mush" trying to find some sort of entertainment!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    First time I've done three in one day. My right hand is killing me.

smartass comment list.

1. not even when you were 13?

2. note to self, next time get jumped in.

3. you need to practice your lefty.

4. invest in a fluffer, it will save you time and wear-and-tear.

5. better than "seven with one blow"

6. someone's gonna have a new signature line.

no offense meant, just the idiot teenage mentality in me making an appearance as soon as i saw that post.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I saw a ad/preview for this show. I agree, I was speechless with disappointment in all things human.

We disconnected, what seems like, a couple of years ago. Now whenever we travel and do the motel thing we just shake our heads in disbelief at the trash they call "entertainment". Even the "good" channels; History, TLC, etc have this drivel on now. Thank goodness for the playboy channel:rockwoot:!

OMG! Even PBTV has "reality" crap on now.:xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've been upstairs working on guns for a couple of hours. I just came back downstairs and my wife is watching a television program I've fortunately never seen before. It involves these people:

After five minutes I grunted out the most primeval, guttural grumble I've ever produced. I have never seen a more disgusting display of Americans that I can think of.

Shew, as I was reading your OP I thought you were going to say that is your wife in the picture.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My wife said she want to try that once with our oldest daughter and I gave her the stink eye... Haven't heard any more about it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sister pushed her daughter into that mess. She was and still is very attractive. Did some modeling and several ads in magazines but got fed up and retaliated fiercely. The relationship has never recovered.

As to the TV show, there are more of those folks out there than you know.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera

Wow. Those two are almost (but not quite) ugly enough to make a Glock pretty. They're the Hi-Points of people.

Top Bottom