• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Meh......you have seen worse, copper.

When I saw the promo for that show, I grunted as well, said some curse words too. (But I am a potty mouth anyway, so know one noticed.)

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I've been upstairs working on guns for a couple of hours. I just came back downstairs and my wife is watching a television program I've fortunately never seen before. It involves these people:

reg_600.eo.HoneyBooBoo.31270_ep105_004.jpg

After five minutes I grunted out the most primeval, guttural grumble I've ever produced. I have never seen a more disgusting display of Americans that I can think of.

Why is this garbage considered entertainment?

Phylo, Your wife is FINE

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I just had my 39th birthday. I haven't watched television other than on incidental occasion, generally while visiting others or travelling since I was 17, and it would appear that I haven't missed anything in 22 years of being relatively television-free.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Curiosity got the best of me....... (curiosity killed the cat)

I move for a 3 day ban for phylodog for bringing this abomination upon us.
    I need brain bleach.

tumblr_m8vnu8qxFj1r3ybmro1_500.jpg

honey_boo_boo_dont_give_a_s-126346.jpg

tumblr_m9l9hduEMq1qlb7sh.gif

Yikes

:noway:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Wow, that sure makes me want to start watching TV again regularly.

I liked this quote from the story.

The Thompsons, in other words, are shown to embody pretty much every rural/Southern stereotype held by black-clad, absinthe-sipping, Mercedes-driving East Coast elites whose knowledge of the South begins with The Dukes of Hazzard and ends with Deliverance.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Reality TV is all about giving people someone to look at and say, at least I'm not THAT f-ed up. Programming like this is so that the lowest class a-holes you could imagine, living in the most run-down trailer park in Arkansas, sipping on a PBR, cuddling with their first cousin, have someone to feel superior to.

No offense to anyone from Arkansas, anyone who lives in a trailer park, anybody who enjoys PBR, and even to anyone who French kisses their first cousin.:D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Reality TV is all about giving people someone to look at and say, at least I'm not THAT f-ed up. Programming like this is so that the lowest class a-holes you could imagine, living in the most run-down trailer park in Arkansas, sipping on a PBR, cuddling with their first cousin, have someone to feel superior to.

No offense to anyone from Arkansas, anyone who lives in a trailer park, anybody who enjoys PBR, and even to anyone who French kisses their first cousin.:D

Hey watch it now!!! I've got a couple of first cousins that are HOT!!!:rockwoot:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Sad.... just very sad.... (as to original Poster) (where are all those photos of needing Eye Bleach when you need them... That kid needs to get some "corrective action". Can you imagine how screwed up she is going to be in say.... 10 years... wow!

Nice very nice as to the gun work...

Top Bottom