• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    After five minutes I grunted out the most primeval, guttural grumble I've ever produced. I have never seen a more disgusting display of Americans that I can think of......
    QUOTE]

Don't watch the DNC convention then:)

No worries there. I didn't watch the RNC, won't watch the DNC, don't watch the news and won't watch the election results in November. It's all choreographed, planned, biased, slanted and/or predetermined. I lost interest some time ago. I'd actually prefer to watch this family of fat, bloated, rude, disgusting and irresponsible inbred Americans. :D

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You've heard what's in her Go Go Juice? It's a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew. What normal person gives that to a to a small child? Where's Jerry Springer when you need him? :ugh:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    My wife said she want to try that once with our oldest daughter and I gave her the stink eye... Haven't heard any more about it.

My girlfriend said the same thing, I told her once I buy a full auto M16, we would. Her response, "Okay. How much?" My answer, "About 10K+" Her immediate answer, "Nevermind." :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I don't know if I'd say Honey Boo Boo and her mom are the messed up ones. Enough people watch that crap that it ensures it stays on the air. If you watch it thinking about how bad those people look, what is wrong with you that you need to watch something like that to feel better about yourself?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

I want to punch you right now.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We try. The best of us try to present Americans as something other than the shallow end of the gene pool, infested with algae and mold, then drained until it's more slime than liquid. That the nation that sent men to the moon and returned them safely hasn't devolved entirely into idiocracy within one generation. That there's still hope for the world by virtue of us still being in it. Then we elect those whom we elect, we televise shows such as this and watch them. We have no room to complain the world thinks we're stupid.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Cancel your TV. That iswhat I did and haven't regretted it once. I save money and get more done. Plus I don't have to watch crap like that.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I finally understand why Al Qaeda wants to kill us and Europeans hate us.

There has been quite a few negative comments in this post regarding Southerners. Though born north of the river, genetically I am Southern.

Please for the love of God tell me these folks are New York transplants

Top Bottom