• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    oh i would be VERY dissapointed if IL goes green and becomes constitutional carry.
    1. It will show that the political machine is not as strong without former mayor daliey.
    i do not like him or his thinking but do admire that he was a true machine boss and always got what he wanted (at the state level).

2. if IL does go green its not in the fashion i would have liked, seems like the antis did not really fight they got suckered punch more than anything else. to paraphrase the current chicago mayor how do you defeat your political opponet (he was eating a steak at the time). you cut him and continue to cut him until he is dead and very well done.

we have not done that to them. if i could i would ship them to a zillion light years away galaxy in a anither dimension. btw that is what i like about the current mayor he takes the fight to his enemy and is brutal/restless about it anything goes which is something our side is not willing to do.

Winning is winning, regardless of how it happens. We're not being sneaky or underhanded in this case. The anti's have certainly tried a lot of sneaky underhanded things to get their laws passed [lying for example].

I would be just as happy to see constitutional carry become nation-wide by default.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :nono: winning is not winning if you dont cpmpletely finish your opponent and his/her offsprings and anyone else that might take up his cause. all that does is give them time to recover and bring the fight back to you. re-read what i paraphrased from the current chicago mayor. its not about winning, it about ensuring the other side never rises again.

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    Your FOID and mine too are no longer valid since we are not IL residents anymore and obviously the address is NOT correct...heck the state, city and ZIP isnt even correct considering we live in Indiana now. I would NOT flash your FOID in Illinois with a Indiana drivers license in your wallet and Indiana plates on your vehicle.
    cool ill just have my sis carry my gun if they wont honor mine

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    well on the mag miles this past year there was a high profile shooting in broad day light.
    lots of crime downtown its just not reported most of the time.

shootings in chicago concentrate in certain neighborhoods and some are very much free of shootings per capita. there is a lot of current study on this and how they cluster tightly. Near north, north of river and east of lasalle street, right on up for blocks and blocks, is a very physically safe place to live and walk and so forth.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    shootings in chicago concentrate in certain neighborhoods and some are very much free of shootings per capita. there is a lot of current study on this and how they cluster tightly. Near north, north of river and east of lasalle street, right on up for blocks and blocks, is a very physically safe place to live and walk and so forth.

Muggings, robberies, intimidation, vandalism, gratutious violence, etc are now happening in areas that were considered to be totally safe 10 years ago. These aren't being done by people who live in the area, but by people coming to these areas to cause mayham in any form they can get away with. Every part of the city is less safe than in the past with the possible exception of the neighborhoods populated by the cops who have to live in the city.

I take no pleasure in predicting this, but I believe that at the last minute they will pass a concealed carry bill that will make it virtually impossible to get a license, and with no reciprocity with other states.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I take no pleasure in predicting this, but I believe that at the last minute they will pass a concealed carry bill that will make it virtually impossible to get a license, and with no reciprocity with other states.

If they do it will ensure my sanity check that Chicago *IS* still all powerful. :D

Listen to the cops on the beat, not the official numbers. Chicago PD (brass) is not reporting criminal episodes accurately. What they report is a lie. The UCRs are rigged.

Second City Cop: Perception Is Not Reality

^This!
    I work downtown and take my HAM radio with my and listen to the CPD downtown district dispatch and :wow: Lots of comms traffic going on daily during the DAY!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What jedi says. The brass at CPD is lying and lying badly about the crime numbers.

I will give one example. I have a good friend that lives where Obama used to, 54th and LSD.

During the course of an independent pharmacy transaction near the Lake shots were fired. One round skipped through the gated community and entered a condo (into a bedroom) on 54th. The report was edited from Attempted Murder (casings, blood) to vandalism.

Chicago is out of control and will only get worse with better weather.

Stay safe, stay away, wait until June 9th.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Muggings, robberies, intimidation, vandalism, gratutious violence, etc are now happening in areas that were considered to be totally safe 10 years ago. These aren't being done by people who live in the area, but by people coming to these areas to cause mayham in any form they can get away with. Every part of the city is less safe than in the past with the possible exception of the neighborhoods populated by the cops who have to live in the city.

Correct on all counts. For those of us who have lived in Chicagoland, there are parts of the city (most of them, actually) that have been quite safe historically but have seen a real surge in crime the last 10-15 years. I have no doubt that the liberal slime who control Chicago will indeed force a "concealed carry" bill down the throats of those in Springfield that will make it nearly impossible to get a permit and it will not recognize any other state. You can bet next month's mortgage payment that it will happen before June 9th.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stay safe, stay away, wait until June 9th.

but.. but... on june 9th this will occur. ;)
    uni_fastfurious_mainpost_wg.jpg
    :n00b:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ahhhh!! I see. The brass under-reports violent crime now, so starting midnight June 8th, they can simply start telling the truth and make it seem like a huge change when nothing actually changed.

Correct. The brass and Tiny Dancer plan on sandbagging us with huge increases in the number of crimes from June on. There will be "adjustments" to Compstats.

The problem is that dead bodies are hard to reclassify or ignore so with the warm weather they are panicking.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    but.. but... on june 9th this will occur. ;)
    uni_fastfurious_mainpost_wg.jpg
    :n00b:

From all the political anti-gun rhetoric you would think that but sadly this is ALREADY the case in Chicago. It's MORE dangerous than the "Wild West" ever was. But that doesn't stop the politico and talking-heads from continuing their endless stream of lies.

Top Bottom