• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Why is it that people feel the need to "go out in a blaze of glory"? Seriously... I don't know why you got infracted, and really don't care. It's not your web site and not mine either. If you don't like the way it is run, then go ahead and leave. Why is it necessary to get the "last word" and make your statement before you leave? Maybe that type of attitude would be better accepted at another web site. It's just childish to make this stupid post just to say that you don't agree with those unfair Mods and you're leaving. Go ahead and leave, and take your whining with you.

Oh, and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    For all of the LE-bashing, government-bashing, vaccine-bashing, etc., it's nice to see INGO come together for a common cause: haranguing a whiner. Thank you OP. :)

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    You can't go. All the plants are gonna die!

dvd-stripesse.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i wonder if we all neg repped the op, if he would come back crying about being neg repped. i would but im out for 24.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    i wonder if we all neg repped the op, if he would come back crying about being neg repped. i would but im out for 24.

No, please do not do that. No matter what anyone thinks about Billt, if he chooses to come back he is welcome, and should not be met with negative reps, instigated by another member. That would not be fair. If you want to negative rep him for some reason, go ahead, but a mass neg rep session would not be very mature.

BTW, although I believe you were joking, some may actually do it.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA&feature=related]YouTube - Screw you guys i'm going home 2[/ame]

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    You guys are picking on me because I'm fat! Goodbye Dickfor...and don't ask what is a Dickfor. I have read some of the OP's other stuff and it seems we are all just not equal to him. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but we don't have to agree with it. This place doen't need negative people. He was well versed but what a negative outlook...seems to like to argue! Imagine that on here.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    You guys are picking on me because I'm fat! Goodbye Dickfor...and don't ask what is a Dickfor. I have read some of the OP's other stuff and it seems we are all just not equal to him. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but we don't have to agree with it. This place doen't need negative people. He was well versed but what a negative outlook...seems to like to argue! Imagine that on here.

perhaps he's getting the needle in arizona tomorrow.......:n00b:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ah, the ol' overly dramatic "I'm leaving and here's why" topic.

They always deliver on the pathetic passive aggression. The best part is when the person who does it lurks online to read the responses to their performance piece.

Someday, we'll live in a land in which people who become disgruntled with an online forum will just leave. Someday . . .

Top Bottom