Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just do it already...

images

:D

No way...don't do that. A public servant will have to clean up the mess. If you gotta do it, jump from the Golden Gate Bridge. It'll give the Coast Guard something to do with those hazmat suits and it'll be a more memorable day than helping a kite surfer that got stranded at the base of one of the towers.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ah, the ol' overly dramatic "I'm leaving and here's why" topic.

They always deliver on the pathetic passive aggression. The best part is when the person who does it lurks online to read the responses to their performance piece.

billt
    user_offline.gif

Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I guess he didn't read the warning when he signed up..... INGO is just one big sand box and sooner or later you will most likely get sand somewhere very uncomfortable. Now you have two decisions, you can give yourself a good flushing and go about your day, or you can sit and dwell on it.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Is INGO like professional sports, were if you "retire" you get your "number" immortalized and hung on the wall forever and nobody else can ever use it? :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is INGO like professional sports, were if you "retire" you get your "number" immortalized and hung on the wall forever and nobody else can ever use it? :D

Actually, we've had one member who, sadly, passed away while he was active on the board. His name was Eric Rader (Epsylum), and the son of current INGO member jimbo-indy. He was given the permanent title of "Member Emeritus" with a special postbit tag. I was proud to have known him and sorry to hear of his passing. I hope and pray that we never have occasion to use the tag again.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nts/15209-eric_rader_epsylum_information.html

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Actually, we've had one member who, sadly, passed away while he was active on the board. His name was Eric Rader (Epsylum), and the son of current INGO member jimbo-indy. He was given the permanent title of "Member Emeritus" with a special postbit tag. I was proud to have known him and sorry to hear of his passing. I hope and pray that we never have occasion to use the tag again.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nts/15209-eric_rader_epsylum_information.html

Yes that bummed me out, now I'm bummed again..

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Yeah, I remember that, tough times. I wasn't referring to such a somber occasion, more of a tongue and cheek event, like if we start getting new members with the names 360, Indymonkey, and Joe Williams lurking around again. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, I remember that, tough times. I wasn't referring to such a somber occasion, more of a tongue and cheek event, like if we start getting new members with the names 360, Indymonkey, and Joe Williams lurking around again. :):

I could see banning certain names...if they're going to create confusion among other members

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

BTW, where did they go? I was watching videos on SP-101's last night and stumbled on Joe's youtube channel. I thought to myself "I haven't seen him around INGO for a long time".

I assumed they started their own "community".

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

I think it's safe to say that we don't condone people impersonating other members, current or otherwise.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    BTW, where did they go? I was watching videos on SP-101's last night and stumbled on Joe's youtube channel. I thought to myself "I haven't seen him around INGO for a long time".

I assumed they started their own "community".

Yes it is a small but growing community, very friendly well except Joe no matter where Joe is he is still Joe.

It is not that dissimilar from INGO.

Top Bottom