• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Looks can be deceiving.....just look at 9/11.....oh wait wrong thread!

However without DNA proof you are making assumptions and building an identity conspiracy. I demand expert proof not unreliable eye witness testimony

I like where this leads. ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Enjoy your coffee as you . . . write a letter to Brian Bosma.

In fact, get your buddies together, buy some postcards, and you all write Brian Bosma at the coffee house.

I'm e-mailing Speaker Bosma and that Ben Smaltz committee chair dude whenever I think of it. Copy/paste SUBMIT!!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Dear Speaker Bosma:

Please be aware that I am writing in support of HB______ (Constitutional carry). It is vital that this bill receive a hearing and vote in committee and the whole House. Thank you for your support of the Constitution and we have supported your party's supermajority status.

Ian Goyer"

Call, write, e-mail, rinse and repeat.

Post cards are excellent. It puts something physical on their desks and can be done in a matter of minutes.

Spread the word. Organize your own "cell". Call buddies, at bunch, at coffee, at beers, after services, what-have-you, get together and write it up and send it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    NRA A+ rating: A legislator with not only an excellent voting record on all critical NRA issues, but who also has made a vigorous effort to promote and defend the Second Amendment.

I'm thinking add this and remind both Representatives Bosma and Smaltz that not allowing a constitutional carry bill to get out of committee could be viewed as NOT MAKING A VIGOROUS EFFORT TO PROMOTE AND DEFEND THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NRA A+ rating: A legislator with not only an excellent voting record on all critical NRA issues, but who also has made a vigorous effort to promote and defend the Second Amendment.

I'm thinking add this and remind both Representatives Bosma and Smaltz that not allowing a constitutional carry bill to get out of committee could be viewed as NOT MAKING A VIGOROUS EFFORT TO PROMOTE AND DEFEND THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!

That's a good point. If they value an A+ rating, then they should want to earn it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's a good point. If they value an A+ rating, then they should want to earn it.

:laugh:

A few may. But most just want to get re-elected. If they really wanted to earn it, we'd be seeing a lot more effort out of more people than just Tomes and Lucas and a handful of others.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If the American people valued their individual rights, we'd be seeing a lot more effort out of more people than just Tomes and Lucas and a handful of others.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Whatever the majority votes for....

Or gets a court to agree to...

And get their employees that wear those boots to compel you to do...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If the American people valued their individual rights, we'd be seeing a lot more effort out of more people than just Tomes and Lucas and a handful of others.

They do, but we have to petition our government. We have to take the initiative and do things . . . like writing Brian Bosma.

Come on, ATM, you have mucho experience in leadership, at the range and off. Everyone get their friends and family into the fight. We don't get a pony, we have to go earn it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They do, but we have to petition our government. We have to take the initiative and do things . . . like writing Brian Bosma.

Come on, ATM, you have mucho experience in leadership, at the range and off. Everyone get their friends and family into the fight. We don't get a pony, we have to go earn it.

This is one vector for getting the government we deserve: allowing the representatives we did vote into office to simply virtue signal without substance, to gain a perpetual lock on their high office. They need to know there will be consequences at the voting booth.

I've written to Bosma before, and I will write him again this time, over and over. He's not my representative though. So my letters may not matter. But I can also write to MY representative too, and urge him to push Bosma.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

What you describe, I see as ministry (not to be confused with Ministry. I saw them perform once at the Murat) ;)

There is a time for petitioning the Master ...as slaves ...it's called prayer.

Leading goes beyond that. Give me an impossible challenge, something I have to risk my life on...

I'll show you leadership.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What you describe, I see as ministry (not to be confused with Ministry. I saw them perform once at the Murat) ;)

There is a time for petitioning the Master ...as slaves ...it's called prayer.

Leading goes beyond that. Give me an impossible challenge, something I have to risk my life on...

I'll show you leadership.

It's not an impossible challenge. It is us exercising our constitutional rights to petition our government.

It can be done. Let's go do it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's not an impossible challenge. It is us exercising our constitutional rights to petition our government.

It can be done. Let's go do it.

Translation: ATM, and others who are in a position to reach more people, please ask the people within your sphere of influence to get them involved, to write their local representatives, and the general assembly leadership, and do all they can to help make sure this bill gets to a vote. I think if it made it to the floor, it would pass.

Top Bottom