• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I'm going to throw this out for those of us who are currently unemployed. I've been looking for full time job for months with no luck. I'm sure there are several more in a similar situation, and we could use some prayer.

Prayers for you and for all who are down on their luck right now with these tough times.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    My sister-in-law Keri has Leukemia that has gone full-blown. This coming Monday she starts the most aggressive chemo treatment they can give her. Her doctors have told her that if they chemo doesn't work she'll have, at most, a month to live. Aside from blood-relatives, I've known her longer than any person on the planet and she and my brother could use all the prayers they can get.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    :+1: to RNM as usual...

I have a friend who is in the hospital with leukemia. He's getting a bone marrow transplant and it's said that this is the last opportunity for a non-miraculous healing. He was a great bassplayer at our church... Say one for him, for healing, strength :yesway:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    My sister-in-law Keri has Leukemia that has gone full-blown. This coming Monday she starts the most aggressive chemo treatment they can give her. Her doctors have told her that if they chemo doesn't work she'll have, at most, a month to live. Aside from blood-relatives, I've known her longer than any person on the planet and she and my brother could use all the prayers they can get.

Prayers sent man

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Thank you to each and every one of you for the prayers and positive words. My sister-in-law has been admitted to Methodist and this morning, her doctors told her she only has a 30% chance of survival. My brother is, as could be expected, not taking this very well.
    Some good news though, last Friday, their only son and his wife celebrated the birth of their first child, a healthy baby boy named Camryn. Keri was able to be there and to hold her grandchild.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Prayer is one of the few things I am ever serious about.
    Truly the most powerful weapon in any arsenal.

May He meet each need with grace.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Thank you to each and every one of you for the prayers and positive words. My sister-in-law has been admitted to Methodist and this morning, her doctors told her she only has a 30% chance of survival. My brother is, as could be expected, not taking this very well.
    Some good news though, last Friday, their only son and his wife celebrated the birth of their first child, a healthy baby boy named Camryn. Keri was able to be there and to hold her grandchild.

thats awesome holding her grandchild, and will be praying for that, keep us up to date!

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    From Heaven's viewpoint...
    Rev 5:8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

wizard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Chesterton
    I'm in my family prays daily for our troops and for personal needs of so many, the world situation, now with Fort Hood shootings prayer is never wasted and always welcome.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Great idea. My mom's in the hospital...again. She's been in about 75% of the time since July with complications caused primarily by congestive heart failure. The doctors say she can cope with these problems and live a somewhat normal rest of her life, if she's dedicated to doing what she's supposed to do. The problem is, some of the things they're needing her to do she's being not so good about doing as thoroughly as she should. All of us kids are talking to her, supporting her, and encouraging her, but I'm afraid she's somewhat hard headed...so, I'm asking for prayers to give her the strength to help herself, to give dad the strength he needs while he's coping with this, and to give us kids the strength to continue to support both of them and help them through this.

Thanks to everyone involved in this thread! :)

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts, both those posted here, sent by pm, and others unknown to my family and myself.

We lost mom yesterday around 7 pm. I'm afraid that I'm needing prayers again....this is the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life....

God Bless you all!

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Some good friends of mine just called with a prayer request. His sister gave birth to a little tyke here in town but his longs are underdeveloped. He was born a few weeks early. He was doing okay (on a breathing machine) but today they had to rush him to Riley. His name is Drew... thanks people.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    Thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts, both those posted here, sent by pm, and others unknown to my family and myself.

We lost mom yesterday around 7 pm. I'm afraid that I'm needing prayers again....this is the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life....

God Bless you all!

Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

Top Bottom