• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    After I posted about her she finally got back ahold of me, her vision slowly came back and she can move. When she got off the phone I had finally talked her into going to a doctor, and was leaving with her dad to finally go. I'm relieved she is doing better, I was getting really worried there for a while.

And Rob I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well and you're doing good so far!! You're still in my prayers for a continued speedy recovery!

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    URGENT prayer for a military re-assignment

Son-in-law and wife (my daughter) need to decide BY 1600 FRIDAY 1/22, wheher to redeploy to a new station, or face the pending de-activation of present station in Indiana. Last minute notification from upper echelon. Please accept our gratitude for your prayers. I'll keep you informed. Pat.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I could use a little prayer for myself. I have been unemployed since April 09. Money is not the issue thank God we mare making it for now, but someday my unemployment will run out. I am just so defeated about not having a job. I have never been off work this long and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I am not alone but I just pray for all of us in this boat.....

God provides for the birds of the air, how much more does he love you.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    After I posted about her she finally got back ahold of me, her vision slowly came back and she can move. When she got off the phone I had finally talked her into going to a doctor, and was leaving with her dad to finally go. I'm relieved she is doing better, I was getting really worried there for a while.

And Rob I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well and you're doing good so far!! You're still in my prayers for a continued speedy recovery!

If that ever happens again don't waist time call 911 where she lives and get help going there as soon as possible, Prays sent that all will turn out OK.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Son-in-law and wife (my daughter) need to decide BY 1600 FRIDAY 1/22, wheher to redeploy to a new station, or face the pending de-activation of present station in Indiana. Last minute notification from upper echelon. Please accept our gratitude for your prayers. I'll keep you informed. Pat.

Prayers sent.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Praise the Lord for favors granted!

I received news today that after being unemployed since April, I'll start a new job on Monday!

Very, very humbly I thank you for your prayers.

CSM47362, take heart! I know what you're going through! God provides.

Prayers out for all requests.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Praise the Lord for favors granted!

I received news today that after being unemployed since April, I'll start a new job on Monday!

Very, very humbly I thank you for your prayers.

CSM47362, take heart! I know what you're going through! God provides.

Prayers out for all requests.

Thank God, that is great news. :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    My female friend is doing better. Although she did blackout for just a bit yesterday when talking to her. I'm going up to see her this afternoon so at least I'll be there if anything happens.

JR50 congrats on the job that's awesome! God does always provide when called upon!

And keep your head up CSM47362 you'll find something soon, I'm sure!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I want to say praises to the Lord for keeping me safe on my drive home from Wheatfield last night. I was coming down 31 doing around 65 (in a 60) when my car hit a heavy patch of water, got loose hydroplaning and went into a 360 deg spin. It sent me across the median only 25 yards in front of a guardrail that would of hit on my driver's side. I did all I could and turned into the spin and hit the brakes and clutch. When I came to a stop I was facing oncoming traffic on the shoulder on the other side of the median. I know God was with me and protected me. It truely humbled me cause I thought I could handle the car in that sort of situation better and it proved me wrong. But the Lord was with me and kept me safe. So now I will no longer have so much confidence in my own abilities, but what abilities that he has blessed me with and his hand keeping me safe.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I want to say praises to the Lord for keeping me safe on my drive home from Wheatfield last night. I was coming down 31 doing around 65 (in a 60) when my car hit a heavy patch of water, got loose hydroplaning and went into a 360 deg spin. It sent me across the median only 25 yards in front of a guardrail that would of hit on my driver's side. I did all I could and turned into the spin and hit the brakes and clutch. When I came to a stop I was facing oncoming traffic on the shoulder on the other side of the median. I know God was with me and protected me. It truely humbled me cause I thought I could handle the car in that sort of situation better and it proved me wrong. But the Lord was with me and kept me safe. So now I will no longer have so much confidence in my own abilities, but what abilities that he has blessed me with and his hand keeping me safe.

Glad you are safe! :yesway:

Did you friend ever get medical attention?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Glad you are safe! :yesway:

Did you friend ever get medical attention?

Yes she did get to the doctor. He said if her vision didn't improve back to normal to come back and see him. But she has blacked out a couple more times since then so I'm pressing her to go back Monday anyways. I don't want it to happen when she's driving or something.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Surgery seems to have went really well. I went to the hospital on Wednesday, released on Friday (I snuck in a few INGO related posts at the hospital thanks to Proxy help from Peacefire.org), Pulled out my pain pump catheter to the local surgical area on Saturday morning. Two doctor's appointments this coming weak. One is with the oncologist and the other is with the surgeon to remove the non-dissolving stitches.

Please join me in prayer for my hospital roommate. His name is Daniel and was on a complete and total fast. He was in the hospital before I got there and I left before he did. A real gentleman and a fun guy to talk to while we both were recuperating.

Received an email from an old friend who's close friend's wife is just getting settled into hospice. I can't imagine...

Thanks everyone.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Surgery seems to have went really well. I went to the hospital on Wednesday, released on Friday (I snuck in a few INGO related posts at the hospital thanks to Proxy help from Peacefire.org), Pulled out my pain pump catheter to the local surgical area on Saturday morning. Two doctor's appointments this coming weak. One is with the oncologist and the other is with the surgeon to remove the non-dissolving stitches.

GOOD TO HEAR!!!

Please join me in prayer for my hospital roommate. His name is Daniel and was on a complete and total fast. He was in the hospital before I got there and I left before he did. A real gentleman and a fun guy to talk to while we both were recuperating.

Received an email from an old friend who's close friend's wife is just getting settled into hospice. I can't imagine...

Thanks everyone.

Did you get a chance to share the Gospel and 2nd Amen with him?

Top Bottom