• HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey siblings in Christ,

My dad just called me and let me know that today, at 1510, my grandpa took his last breath and joined the saints who've gone on before, including my uncle and sister who left us in the spring of 2009. Grandpa Paxson (my mother's father) turned 89 yesterday. He had been in a nursing home for several years, but in the past week or so, it became evident he was on his last legs. My parents were present at his passing and are taking care of things, but I'd appreciate your prayers for our family as we rejoice that another dear family member has joined Jesus in Glory.

Thanks guys.

Caleb

Hello Everyone,
    I've been laid off since April. I had a job interview yesterday and am now waiting for them to make a decision. I appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

Prayers sent!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Praying for all of you guys... especially you today, H&K. I'm off to surgery. Be back as soon as I can to let everyone know how it went. No INGO from the hospital... it's blocked!

Thanks again, everyone, for the prayers and support. See you on the other side!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Prayers sent theweakerbrother that your surgery goes well, and prayers sent JR50 that your get great news on a job.

mk2ja, you have my condolences on your loss. It's tough losing a loved one, especially a grandparent (they are special).

Update on my ulcer. It has stopped bleeding and my blood count has been going up, almost to normal. Feeling much better, stomach still hurts but not nearly as tired and wore out.

Thank you all for your prayers and I thank God for watching out and taking care of all of us.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Update - talked to my Mom yesterday; her friend Sue is alive, and relatively unharmed. At last check, she was trying to get a flight out of Haiti. She was extremely lucky (or had an angel on her shoulder) and will surely have quite a tale to tell upon her return. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers and support.

Your mom's friend is definitely in my prayers. I'm glad she's ok and on her way home.

Prayers sent Roadie & shooter521.

If I could get some prayers for a bleeding ulcer I've been battling for 2 weeks now. I didn't know I had one until I lost a lot of blood one night. I've been hospitalized twice for a total of 7 days during the last 2 weeks. Feeling better but not great yet, I just want to make sure it's healed for good.

Thank you brothers and sisters.

Sounds like you're doing better. But I will still keep you in my prayers for continued healing.

Hey siblings in Christ,

My dad just called me and let me know that today, at 1510, my grandpa took his last breath and joined the saints who've gone on before, including my uncle and sister who left us in the spring of 2009. Grandpa Paxson (my mother's father) turned 89 yesterday. He had been in a nursing home for several years, but in the past week or so, it became evident he was on his last legs. My parents were present at his passing and are taking care of things, but I'd appreciate your prayers for our family as we rejoice that another dear family member has joined Jesus in Glory.

Thanks guys.

Caleb

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how losing a grandparent is. Definitely not easy. But at least he is in Heaven with the Lord and those that parted before him. My prayers go out to you and yours while you are all recovering from the loss.

Hello Everyone,
    I've been laid off since April. I had a job interview yesterday and am now waiting for them to make a decision. I appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Praying for all of you guys... especially you today, H&K. I'm off to surgery. Be back as soon as I can to let everyone know how it went. No INGO from the hospital... it's blocked!

As normal you're still in my prayers TWB I hope the surgery goes well and you make it out ok. Good luck and God Bless.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    OK Prayerfolk,

I'm having some abdominal repair surgery tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Look for an "old fart needs help with safe" ad later next week if all goes well! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK Prayerfolk,

I'm having some abdominal repair surgery tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Look for an "old fart needs help with safe" ad later next week if all goes well! :D

Prayers sent that all goes well, and that God grants your Dr & nurses wisdom and healing for a speedy recovery.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Thank you, And you are in my prayers daily, I pray for great news & a speedy recovery.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Good morning! The surgery seems to have gone great. I was actually doing laps around the hospital floor about 4 hours after the surgery itself. God is good. I'm still on a clear liquids diet, flying on 4 types of pain killers, and all the Popsicles I can handle. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how I am doing. I had a lot of visitors yesterday. That always helps! I keep repeating myself but thanks again to everyone for their support and prayers. It is humbling.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Good morning! The surgery seems to have gone great. I was actually doing laps around the hospital floor about 4 hours after the surgery itself. God is good. I'm still on a clear liquids diet, flying on 4 types of pain killers, and all the Popsicles I can handle. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how I am doing. I had a lot of visitors yesterday. That always helps! I keep repeating myself but thanks again to everyone for their support and prayers. It is humbling.

Good deal, glad everything went well. :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I need to ask for prayers for a someone today. Its the girl I've been talking to lately and planning on going to see next weekend. This morning her dad asked her to go out and clean the ice off of his car for him. Well on the way there she fell multiple times, including one where she hit her head on the steps. She eventually got done, but only after a few wounds and bunch of bruises. I was just now on the phone with her seemed to be fine, till she said "Matt, this isn't good I can't see anything" and then went silent. I tried repeatedly to wake her up over the phone, even repeatedly calling back. She just called me back, said she has lost alot of blood and can't move. Please pray for her, I'm trying to get her to call a doctor or her dad.

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I could use a little prayer for myself. I have been unemployed since April 09. Money is not the issue thank God we mare making it for now, but someday my unemployment will run out. I am just so defeated about not having a job. I have never been off work this long and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I am not alone but I just pray for all of us in this boat.....

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I need to ask for prayers for a someone today. Its the girl I've been talking to lately and planning on going to see next weekend. This morning her dad asked her to go out and clean the ice off of his car for him. Well on the way there she fell multiple times, including one where she hit her head on the steps. She eventually got done, but only after a few wounds and bunch of bruises. I was just now on the phone with her seemed to be fine, till she said "Matt, this isn't good I can't see anything" and then went silent. I tried repeatedly to wake her up over the phone, even repeatedly calling back. She just called me back, said she has lost alot of blood and can't move. Please pray for her, I'm trying to get her to call a doctor or her dad.

Prayers sent that she will be alright and she gets the help she needs. Please update us on her.

I could use a little prayer for myself. I have been unemployed since April 09. Money is not the issue thank God we mare making it for now, but someday my unemployment will run out. I am just so defeated about not having a job. I have never been off work this long and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I am not alone but I just pray for all of us in this boat.....

Prayers sent that you find a job, keep your chin up. God WILL provide for you, trust in Him.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom