• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Hey, now. I really kinda resent the implication that a person has to have a majority of posts in firearms-related threads to get and maintain any credibility.

I don't like technical discussions of firearms and I rarely participate since I find that 99.99999999999% of the time I have nothing new to add or no relative experience to share. Doesn't mean my input in other areas should be called into question, though, does it?

I like the technical discussion of firearms. I just go elsewhere to have it. Few here are into the kind of shooting I like.

I'm on a quest to find gun that owners do not prove the stereotypes.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just as Ingo members are being baited to respond to this stupid posting.
    +1 :yesway:
    The OP is no more than a baiting miscreant.
    A troll is what a troll does.

Preach on brother, why stop there?!?
    iran has the right idea on how to handle Israel.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's some netiquette of which people need a reminder. When you killfile someone, just do it. It's cowardice to announce the killfile knowing that you'll be spared seeing the response.

Brave Sir Robin ran away.
    Bravely ran away, away!
    When danger reared its ugly head,
    He bravely turned his tail and fled.
    Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
    And gallantly he chickened out.
    Bravely taking to his feet
    He beat a very brave retreat,
    Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!
    WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
    That's easily the dumbest response I've EVER seen to a posting.
    It's like, nya, nya, I saw a Monty Python movie once and it made me a profound thinker. :rolleyes:

I like the technical discussion of firearms. I just go elsewhere to have it. Few here are into the kind of shooting I like.

A little too much brew there sonny?

I've read every word of this thread and I've come to the conclusion that
    You don't have enough credibility to deserve my time anymore.
    I'm joining some of the others and hitting the "ignore" button.
    Mike

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    i think the Mods on this site are very fair when it comes to people being allowed to speak their mind. i like it. obviously if your anti-gun and you post on a gun site then your gonna get ripped by the members. but i give a +1 to the mod staff for being tollerant of all opinions.

I dont. Go to any liberal site and you will be given the heave ho in seconds.
    Im tired of playing nice with my enemies just to make someone feel like its fair.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    RNM, you, I and perhaps 99% of the people here on INGO know this is a firearms community, and that should dictate that most of a persons idle typing should be about guns and relates items.

But Smoking357 thinks this must be his own little political forum because of the 500 last posts that we can view of his, I would be safe to say that 95% or more of those are in the General Political Discussion.
    So to me it's obvious that he's noting more than a liberal troll looking to stir the pot.

No that's not cowardice, it's called manning up and telling to you, cowardice is when you don't announce it. Must be the delusional thing you got going, just like you think that Israel does not have the right to board ships to look for contraband.

Guess the U.S. Coast Guard must be doing it wrong also when they board a ship in international water for drug smuggling.

Congrats, I guess I'll bow down to your misguided conception of cowardice and follow in Redneckmedics footsteps and add you to the ignore list.

I bid you au revoir.

Wow! I missed the ignore button. Going to go have to start using it. There are more than a few here I need to try it on. Like some closet dems.
    Rep for that!

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Isreal was baited into this confrontation and when the flag goes up I hope they kick butt like they did in the six day war and I hope they tell the UN and Obama where to stick it if they stick their noses into it.
    I'd feel better sending my tax money to Iseral as long as Obama is in Office. :ar15:
    yep, i kinda like the Isreali people, they don't take any ****.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Would that shooting off involve your mouth mainly?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Without digging it up,, didnt they offer to offload the cargo onto trucks for them and ship it to Gaza as long as they could inspect for weapons??

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I also see that the disgusting scent of anti-Semitism that is growing in the world is becoming more and more accepted here.

Don't confuse disapproval a particular country's military policy with hatred of their religion. You are doing EXACTLY the same thing as those people who claim that we only dislike O'Bama because we are racists.

A goodly percentage of the people I've chatted with who are in the IDF are REALLY disgusted with their government. A goodly percentage of the US military personnel I've talked to are really disgusted with our government. Is the IDF anti-semetic, or is the US military racist? By your statement, that would be the only reason anyone could possibly disagree with a government's actions.

Israel has basically said that if Hamas and/or Lebanon continues their attacks, Israel will use their boomers to lob a few nukes at. . . . . . .Iran. Yes, this will end well. Israel has stationed 3 of their nuke missile subs off the coast of Iran. Remember, we have troops all over the place over there, who will become target #1 for any retaliatory strikes by any number of groups and countries if something like that happens. I can see the insane people of North Korea using that as an opportunity to launch some retarded raids along the DMZ, which will escalate, maybe provoking China and Japan to join in the fun.

So, tell me why it is "anti-semetic" for anyone to question Israel's goal in threatening a nuclear strike in Iran.

Is Israel's government the same thing as Judiasm?

I'd really like to know, because I get really tired of everyone claiming "anti-semetism" whenever anyone criticizes Israel, in exactly the same way I get really tired of the tired old claim of racism every time anyone criticizes Obama.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :facepalm:

Gotta love the tags though! :D (no it wasn't me) (And quit quoting the idiot. It's defeating my ignore button!)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

:+1: :+1:

I have a shirt pin that I bought at the 1500 last year that looks like this...

anti-united-nations.jpg

...hanging right here on my computer tower. :D

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    :+1: :+1:

I have a shirt pin that I bought at the 1500 last year that looks like this...

anti-united-nations.jpg

...hanging right here on my computer tower. :D

:+1: I need to find one of those. I think there is still one "Get US out of the UN " signs on SR28 east of Attica. It's weathered and worn , but still there. I can remeber when I was a kid, they were everywhere around here. They've kind of gone the way of the Mailpouch Barns. It would be nice to see them come back. hmmmm. I have an idea.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom