printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......... I think God despises guns.

I think God despises people who despise guns.

Put "That" in your
    crack-pipe.jpg
    and smoke it. :yesway:

:D

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Somehow, I'm not seeing the OP's stuff anymore, except in quotes. But I don't want to break anyone's supposed rules of netiquette and say how. Anyway, my world feels a little brighter.

I don't know about anyone else, and I'm not a moderator, but I think that anyone who declares that God hates guns should probably be banned from a gun forum. Since I can't do that, I can at least do what I can do.

+1, repped and I hope the mods are listening.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    +1, repped and I hope the mods are listening.

i think the Mods on this site are very fair when it comes to people being allowed to speak their mind. i like it. obviously if your anti-gun and you post on a gun site then your gonna get ripped by the members. but i give a +1 to the mod staff for being tollerant of all opinions.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    i think the Mods on this site are very fair when it comes to people being allowed to speak their mind. i like it. obviously if your anti-gun and you post on a gun site then your gonna get ripped by the members. but i give a +1 to the mod staff for being tollerant of all opinions.

I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinions. I dislike the insults and belittling comments.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I really have not been here very long but I have picked up what to expect from quite a few different posters... Smoke357 congrats you fail to impress, again!

E5ranger +1 too bad I'm out of rep!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I wonder what the real story is. Not the slanted version posted in this thread. I trust Israel and not one other nation in that region of the world.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    So if God hates guns, how is it that we protect our lives? Not all of are super stealth internet ninjas like yourself, maybe you can share those smoke screens you use to run and hide from all facts and logic.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    So if God hates guns, how is it that we protect our lives? Not all of are super stealth internet ninjas like yourself, maybe you can share those smoke screens you use to run and hide from all facts and logic.

Lol'ing right now remembering the phrase "Ninja Vanish." from back in the day with TMNT.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    but seeing as our main stream seems to be slanted against them

so true, plus it is no secret they and egypt have had a blockade for some time but notice no one says anything about it being a joint blockade because then you can't demonize israel as much. it is interesting the "aid group" is a faction of hezbollah with a stated mission of overthrowing the egyptian government among other things. but who wants to hear about that when we can talk about how bad israel is and how the whole world hates them.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I was right. Israel learned the exact lesson I expected:

'Next time we'll use more force'

The activists have sent another 2 ships. Round two is going to be very, very different. The activists want a scene and Israel will provide something for them.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Sometimes people on the webs like to rip on Israel for this or that and then say that no one supports them. Yet, the U.S has been in their pocket for years. Why is that? Do they know something we don't know? Probably...Let's leave the diplomacy and military maneuvers to the professionals that we so grossly underpay, yet so pathologically criticize.
    thats a huge issue to me. we shouldnt be in anyones pocket.

Israel has arms it uses on the Palestinians. Where does Israel get to tell Palestine that it cannot arm itself against the Israelis?
    i believe in darwinism, and i extend past organisms to countries/territories. israel gets to tell palestine that it cannot arm itself against them until palestine can "tell" them otherwise. no sovereign nation on the planet needs the approval of another sovereign nation to conduct business how they see fit.

i wholeheartedly agree with and respect israels mentality towards the rest of the world. i just hate that weve been wrapped up in it, and have kissed their ass at every given opportunity. without us and gb they would have been ground into dust long ago. how do they repay us?

the liberty and jonathan pollard. shalom.

just fyi, im not an anti-semite. i dont understand why a person cant dislike israel on their merits w/o being one. :dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    2.png

Yep. I would not hold fire if I were getting the dual pipe beat down in that picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom