• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aztec777

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2016
    Reno
    I had a Keltec pistol a few years ago. I worked it over and I quickly got rid of it. I have kept an eye on this brand over the years and I still don't like them. I don't have anything against polymer guns, but the Keltec does not inspire confidence for a self-defense piece.

Hopefully, they will replace your gun for reliable service.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Any updates yet? Curious as to what KelTec had to say about this and how their CS handled it.
    I haven't seen it but he said it is repaired. Their CS didn't give him any hassle at all, although their communication was lacking at times. He didn't know that it was fixed and they were shipping it back to him until he called them.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Kel-Tec can and will replace the receiver (if not the whole rifle). No FFL needed for replacing the firearm. Henry did this for me with a Survival Rifle with a defective receiver (scope rail milling was FUBAR). Maybe the owner will get a Gen 2 for his trouble. That's what I'd do if I worked for Kel-Tec and it was my call.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I haven't seen it but he said it is repaired. Their CS didn't give him any hassle at all, although their communication was lacking at times. He didn't know that it was fixed and they were shipping it back to him until he called them.

My only real question is "repaired" or "replaced"

I'm going to assume they replaced that broken part, but if it is indeed repaired I would love to see what they did.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm waiting on the owner to provide pictures. I believe they replaced the broken part, but I haven't seen pictures (or the rifle) yet myself.

Top Bottom