• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    15 rounds of 00 buck without a mag hanging down, that's formidable.

I used to be snobby about Kel-Tecs too, but then I shot one a bit. I'm not so snobby anymore. Heck, I even bought an LCP which is obviously a ripoff of the P3AT (better finish though).

No matter who the manufacturer is, I'm not likely to buy the first generation of a new gun. I'll let someone else work out the recalls before I jump in.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    15 rounds of 00 buck without a mag hanging down, that's formidable.

I used to be snobby about Kel-Tecs too, but then I shot one a bit. I'm not so snobby anymore. Heck, I even bought an LCP which is obviously a ripoff of the P3AT (better finish though).

No matter who the manufacturer is, I'm not likely to buy the first generation of a new gun. I'll let someone else work out the recalls before I jump in.

Ok, so you posted you're not snobby about Kel-Tecs, but you bought a Ruger LCP because of the better finish? Mmmmm K. :dunno:

I hope this thing comes out faster and far more uneventful than the PMR-30. I am glad they are already addressing some of the issues, but after watching the video I am becoming less impressed. The round count holes while a pretty useful tool, are only going to open the magazine tube to becoming susceptible to dirt and other debris that might find there way into there by way of the numerous holes on the tubes now. IMO.

Last edited:

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Looks cool to me! I probably won't be the first to get one, but if it operates reliably (as I hope it will) then I'd like to own one!

I'm always glad to see manufacturers trying new and interesting ideas. Sure, a company can make another 1911 and it will work great. But new, unusual ideas are the way to the future. The M16 was garbage when they first introduced it, but after years of perfecting it, we have an awesome weapon.

Kudos to Kel-Tec for going for it.:yesway:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Price will be over $800, it's a pump, company isn't know for reliability or durability, I would rather buy a NEW BENELLI M1 SUPER 90:twocents:
    Leave this thread alone... I told you once if you don't have anything to contribute then quit posting. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. MSRP isn't even over $800, and there are places pre-ordering for $614.

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Leave this thread you moron... I told you once if you don't have anything to contribute then quit posting. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. MSRP isn't even over $800, and there are places pre-ordering for $614.

My COUSIN is an FFL holder that went to the LAS VEGAS SHOTSHOW, He was told MSRP would be $880, I threw my:twocents: just like you threw your:twocents: If you like it so much, then buy it & keep your insults in your insecure mind;)

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    For that price, they can not ship them till the end of the decade and I would be fine with it.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My COUSIN is an FFL holder that went to the LAS VEGAS SHOTSHOW, He was told MSRP would be $880, I threw my:twocents: just like you threw your:twocents: If you like it so much, then buy it & keep your insults in your insecure mind;)
    Then your cousin in lying to you or you're lying. I'm sorry that your cousin stretches the truth, but you've had absolutely zero to add to this thread so far and yet you keep posting. If you don't like Kel-tec, and don't want one then why are you posting?

My guess is that you have an ulterior motive to trash Kel-tec and new products; that would explain your lies as well.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Ok, so you posted you're not snobby about Kel-Tecs, but you bought a Ruger LCP because of the better finish? Mmmmm K. :dunno:

Easy there killer, I'm not trying to pee on anyone's parade. I compared the P3AT and the LCP side by side and decided on the LCP because I liked the finish on the LCP more. It looked more crisp and clean on the plastic parts.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    From Kel-Tec;

MSRP has not been officially been set, but we are looking at the $800.00 range.
    My point exactly; everything I've heard out of anybody even close to Kel-tec has said MSRP would be less than $800. We all .... er well... everybody except gunman41mag knows that retail always comes in well below MSRP.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The KSG seems like a poorly executed joke to me. As demonstrated by the demo models, the selector switch for the tubes was already worn out because of poor quality steel.

They could have made it alternate tubes or switch tubes automatically when one tube is empty, but instead they did it as cheaply as possible. I'm fairly certain you won't see these around for long, as they're probably just as prone to being a turd as the RFB was that everyone got their panties up in a bunch for. (Problem with RFB: nearly impossible to clear a jam, if you dump 2 live rounds into the ejection track recoil can cause the primer to be ignited.)

These don't compare to a saiga in any way shape or form. Would you rather have a 7 shot with a backup tube as a pump gun, or would you rather have a 20 shot semi-auto designed to work in any condition with an established record and also for less money?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Shipping end of the year? Holy, Magpul play book!!!

It's gonna take them that long to build enough PMRs and RMRs to clear their backlog. :):

And Magpul finally decided to throw out their own playbook and adopt Ruger's; they aren't even announcing new products before they are actually ready for market. Which, IMO, is a good thing; we just got initial availability on the Magpul iPhone cases, which were announced at last year's SHOT Show... :n00b:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Then your cousin in lying to you or you're lying. I'm sorry that your cousin stretches the truth, but you've had absolutely zero to add to this thread so far and yet you keep posting. If you don't like Kel-tec, and don't want one then why are you posting?

My guess is that you have an ulterior motive to trash Kel-tec and new products; that would explain your lies as well.

Is just me or if any other member doesn't agree with your point of view, they are also liars:dunno::dunno:

Top Bottom