• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the concept is valid I don't think it's unreasonable to demand a real example.

Because of the ineptness, the truths of the matter are obscured by the news of 'alternative facts'. The truth is that Trump's EO isn't as unprecedented as the left is saying. It' wasn't anathema when Obama did it. But Trump doing it makes it extra poopy. And because of Conway's simple lack of knowledge of knowable facts, that's all obscured.

She needs to understand that only a leftist politician can get away with stating alternative facts on national TV. The media has their backs. The media doesn't have her back. The Trump administration needs to verify their facts before stating things.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The bowling green massacre is a real example?

it is a real example of people getting in that shouldn't have gotten in. Of course the truth of that was obscured by Conway's idiotic statement. The press is to blame for making that the story, instead of the truth, but stating something to defend the EO, that is obviously false, is very amateurish. Now that the press is actually motivated to write critical stories of a US president, the Trump administration needs to dump the JV team and get a team of varsity players.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I'm not terribly impressed with Conway, so no I wouldnt want my daughter to look up to her. I dont know if I want her to look up to too many politicians. I hope she aspires to do better. If I had to select one, I'd say Nikki Haley with what I've seen of her she seems ok.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    This is beyond absurd. How anyone can take them serious anymore baffles me

I listen to them sometimes. It's funny, because they will bring up a particular story and make an issue out of something. Then I get on INGO, and lol and behold, this one particular member is all worked up about the same non-issue that NPR is.

Top Bottom