• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Surprised I haven't seen anything posted yet seeing as it's in a week or so.
    Who's going ? Whatcha lookin for?
    I wont be able to go this time. My brother is going, might have to have him pick me up something.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Semi-Plan on heading over on Friday, just starting reloading, finding some powder would be awesome! Never been on a Friday. Have Friday off, just in case semi turns into more, just not sure, really not looking for anything but powder.

I Love Bourbon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    You can get in before the 9:00 gun show time, eat some breakfast, get a front row seat either by the firingline or the gunshow.

You can't get into the gunshow before 9:00am.... You can get in and walk up to the barricade but the show isn't available to anyone without a vendor or shooter badge before 9:00.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    You can get in before the 9:00 gun show time, eat some breakfast, get a front row seat either by the firingline or the gunshow.

You can't get into the gunshow before 9:00am.... You can get in and walk up to the barricade but the show isn't available to anyone without a vendor or shooter badge before 9:00.

Didn't say walk around the show, You can walk up and stand between the show, the firing line, and the snack area/gun shop entrance.

Top Bottom