• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    We will be there Friday morning, can't wait! We somehow always make the Spring shoot but never the fall. Maybe there will be some deals this year. :)

Fall is a suicidal mud-pit. You come in fall you better have four-wheel drive and three strong men to push or enjoy your tow. That new bridge is amazing, way better than the old wire-frame one they had. Now I don't feel like I'm going to fall into the creek.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Fall is a suicidal mud-pit. You come in fall you better have four-wheel drive and three strong men to push or enjoy your tow. That new bridge is amazing, way better than the old wire-frame one they had. Now I don't feel like I'm going to fall into the creek.

For sure, the new bridge kicks butt! Every time I crossed the gangways on the old bridge packing cases of ammo I would sweat the whole time thinking I was a goner! I had to park by the pond and the Helo last spring, mud central as well. Just part of going down there. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like it might be a rainy day tomorrow, but I ain't askeered! Going to bed early tonight and hoping to get there when the gates open. :D

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I going to try to get there early enough to not have to park in the lower lot (mud pit).
    Would you think I'm crazy if I head out now? Just wanting to be towards the front of the line.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Heading out here in the next few minutes. We may luck out on the rain. Forecast for Louisville now says "scattered storms" starting late this morning. Going to make a stop at Falls City on the way home. :rockwoot:

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    looks like the rain has all missed us at this point. is there a gate fee or cost to get in? last time i was there was back in the early 90's when they still had the scary bridge.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    looks like the rain has all missed us at this point. is there a gate fee or cost to get in? last time i was there was back in the early 90's when they still had the scary bridge.

$15 fee for entry, was $10 last several years. Work kicked me in the ding ding, looks like I'll be waiting for fall shoot.

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    Headed down tomorrow morning with my son and friends. Will be our first trip to knob creek and my son's first camping trip so we're all pretty excited.

Does anyone know if the jungle walk is open to rifle calibers, or just pistol caliber?

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    All the good rifle & pistol powder sold out in the first 10-15 minutes of the show.
    A lot of the pulled bullets are gone.
    plenty of primers left for good prices... 5000 count cases of most standard primers were $150 or less

50cal ammo cans for $10
    80% lowers for $60
    police trade 40 cal glock mags $15
    best deals were in the outside tents/booths along the back

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    The jungle walk is canceled, it seems the jungle is flooded out.

Headed down tomorrow morning with my son and friends. Will be our first trip to knob creek and my son's first camping trip so we're all pretty excited.

Does anyone know if the jungle walk is open to rifle calibers, or just pistol caliber?

Top Bottom