Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can't be. EVERY week, they say "all time low", "even lower", etc. Every week.

Every week it can be a little lower until it reaches zero. It hasn't reached zero yet. This is math.

:stickpoke:ETA: It just occurred to me that I should try to fit a submarine joke in there somewhere. :stickpoke:

Hey. Where'd the stickpoke emoji go?

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump heads to another campaign rally. Looks like his ego needs another self congratulatory pat on the back after his recent low poll marks. LOL

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Persuaded or hopeful?
    Uh... persuaded. If it happens, I'm mostly ready (I think). I don't THINK it will happen any time soon. No way to really know when, even if it looks like it could be coming.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Not directed at you, but I wonder how many INGOers recall the discussions about requiring Obama to enforce laws he didn't agree with....

A couple examples... not enforcing marijuana laws was well within his prerogative of prosecutorial discretion. Even identifying certain illegally present immigrants that he would not deport was within that discretion... however, giving them "legal" status was creating legislation from the executive branch... major no no, IMO.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    News Flash!
    President goes to a rally.
    1st President EVER.

ec58eed9aeb7366b6d6d27edae397502.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    News Flash!
    President goes to his FIFTEENTH rally since inauguration.
    1st President EVER.

FIFY
    It's one thing if the ally has a specific purpose regarding policy in a specific area.... but Trump's rallies don't do that. He uses them, more or less, to recharge his batteries, and convince himself of how great he's doing. It's actually, not even something I'd complain about, because he getting a false sense of security from his base.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Trump Administration was outwitted, is weak, impotent, and has been humiliated by congress. Well that's what the Russians say. And surprisingly, our "counterpuncher" president hasn't said a word. Not.....A....Word. What am I missing here? He can talk smack about France, Mexico, Australia, and Germany just for fun, but the Russians unleash a vicious twitter attack, and it's crickets.

Top Bottom