• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    If i was homeless I would have my guns next to me also, protect what little I have and have some sort secure feeling. Without a home a secure feeling would be next to nothing.:twocents:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    It's california .....

A slingshot and knitting needles are deadly weapons out there. Kind of funny when you think about it, that's where all the violent movies and video games are made.

dmil12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    That's a scabbard for the side of his shopping cart... ;)
    If I saw a homeless guy's cart with a sweet scabbard and holstered Marlin lever action...not sure what I would do. Probably donate an extra bottle of CLP to him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did not see where it mentioned what he was guilty of. Did he actually do something or threaten someone? From the photo, it just looks like someone took their guns when they lost their house to foreclosure. Not a huge collection, but a decent start for a homeowner I guess.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I had what I considered a small collection myself, and had more than that 'threat'. Then there was that little boating accident....:whistle:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The charges are in the video.

SF residents can only keep guns in their home, if they're locked up or have a trigger lock. Homeless would equal no way to legally possess a gun.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I did not see where it mentioned what he was guilty of. Did he actually do something or threaten someone? From the photo, it just looks like someone took their guns when they lost their house to foreclosure. Not a huge collection, but a decent start for a homeowner I guess.

NO NO NO. It is NOT a "decent start." It is a HUGE CACHE!!!!!!!! Didn't you read the news article???

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Sums up California perfectly:

Chief Suhr defended those officers when asked why they hadn’t done a full search of the car at that time.
    “Obviously any firepower we can get off the street, we’d rather have sooner or later,..."

And this is why I don't live there...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've accidentally left more guns than that at the range, never go back for them either as I've got what the media would call...a stockpiled arsenal.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Wow. I might have to adjust my definition of "huge," "high powered," and "cache"....

Truly pathetic actions all around on this one. The LEO and the reporters both, IMO.

What ever happened to just reporting facts and the truth rather than all this 'amped' up drama mongering ****e? *sigh*

Top Bottom