• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I believe what you're looking for is the "military-grade stockpile/arsenal."
    :): Looks like someone might have potential as a "journalist". Have to add "military -grade" and "arsenal" to the partial list from a previous thread.

"automatic"
    "high-powered"
    "high-capacity"
    "assault ___ " (used as an adjective)
    "armor-piercing"
    "banana clip"
    "spray-fire from the hip"
    "cop-killer"
    "rocket launcher"
    "gun show loophole"
    "unlicensed dealer"
    "militia"
    "compound"
    "stockpile"
    "trafficking"
    "the courts have repeatedly ruled!"
    "the founding fathers could not have foreseen ..."
    "have no place in ..."
    "our society"
    "the authorities" (said in arrogant, condescending tone)
    "convicted felons and the mentally ill"
    "right to feel safe from gun violence"
    "compelling state interest"
    "only the police and military should ..."
    "on the streets"
    "off the streets"
    "in our schools"
    "the children"

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    :): Looks like someone might have potential as a "journalist". Have to add "military -grade" and "arsenal" to the partial list from a previous thread.

I assure you that I've carefully researched the facts that I just made up. Now to get to banning high capacity automatic assault rifles.
    Machete-Slingshot-Crossbow.jpg

Because some people deserve to be stabbed at a distance.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    The question this raises in mind, If I was suddenly homeless and I took my guns with me to the street, (I need a really big shopping cart) would I need a carry permit or would the fact that the street is now my "home" mean no permit needed to have firearms in my home?

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I assure you that I've carefully researched the facts that I just made up. Now to get to banning high capacity automatic assault rifles. :laugh:
    Machete-Slingshot-Crossbow.jpg
    Is that an assault machete? And what is that which protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of that ... that ... highpoweredautomaticassaultsniperthingy?

/ "Authorities were investigating the suspicious individual who is suspected of being an unlicensed dealer engaged in the manufacture and possible trafficking in such highpoweredmilitarygradeautomaticassaultsniper weapons. Adding to the suspicious and nefarious nature of his activities, he refused to have his face shown in the photo, though the picture may have been taken at his compound, where he and others who may be part of a militia were reported by an anonymous informant to be stockpiling such high-powered weaponry as part of an arsenal."

"These bulletsprayingautomaticassaultsniper weapons have no place in our modern society," said Nan C. Boi, chairperson of Bedwetters and Blissninnies. "The Founding Fathers could not possibly have foreseen such high-powered military-grade weaponry in the hands of civilians. The 2nd Amendment was only written for the right of the States to form militias - you know - like the National Guard -n- stuff."

A bill, cosponsored by Senators Fineswine, Schemer and Lousenberg, has been introduced to keep these high-powered military-grade automaticbulletsprayingassaultsniper abominations such as, but not limited to, the DeathDealer2000 and similar models, out of the hands of civilians and off the streets. The bill also bans bayonet lugs and high-capacity bloodinthestreets banana clips. "The courts have repeatedly ruled ... that common-sense laws and reasonable restrictions are constitutional, so it's time for America to say 'enough is enough' and bring our gun laws into conformity with Europe, Japan, and the rest of the world," said a spokesperson for the bill." /

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I guess it is a good thing I haven't gotten pulled over going to the range. Typically I have 5 handguns, 4 rifles, about 4 ammo cans of ammunition. They would think they just stopped another mas shooting.

If he was homeless where else would he keep his guns.

IDIOTS!!

Someone has to prevent the mass slaughter of those poor paper targets....

Top Bottom