• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I guess it is a good thing I haven't gotten pulled over going to the range. Typically I have 5 handguns, 4 rifles, about 4 ammo cans of ammunition. They would think they just stopped another mas shooting.

If he was homeless where else would he keep his guns.

IDIOTS!!

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I know some people who would have to warn the responding fire crews to their house, "Uh, watch out for the entire north end of the basement if it gets that bad."

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hate california. Yeah maybe the guy was a little nutty and probably not the best suited person to have a gun. But why make such a fuss over a .22 and a shotgun? What is he gonna do go on a squirrel killing spree?
    I'd imagine that California has a huge squirrel population, given all the nuts in that state... ;)

thegunfan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    media propoganda

It seems we are seeing the media throw headlines and alot of attention to people having large quantities of guns/rifles (2 or more) and ammo caches (over several hundred rounds) that in their "forced on us opinion" could only be staged for some type of assault on innocent civilians.

People who do not own guns and rifles have no concept of what is a large quantity of anything that is related to this sport. I fear that in their ignorance they will paint alot of preppers and sport shooters as some kind of time bomb.

The media is going to try to paint us red if whomever is pulling their strings wishes them to.

thegunfan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I agree

I guess it is a good thing I haven't gotten pulled over going to the range. Typically I have 5 handguns, 4 rifles, about 4 ammo cans of ammunition. They would think they just stopped another mas shooting.

If he was homeless where else would he keep his guns.

IDIOTS!!

Trying to put myself in this poor guys position.

I can only imagine that if I lost my job obviously the wife would leave and if I couldn't get another job which results in me living in my car: what would I take?

How many of us would have taken some 22's to hunt food, ammo for them and at least some type of self defense handgun or rifle and it's ammo?

It looks like moving out of California should have been a priority for this guy because they may make an example out of him. You can't rule out that he might be a psycho killer..:rolleyes:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "Weapons cache"? Hellz, I could find better than that in my couch searching for change to pay the pizza guy. Pikers, I tells ya.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    If that is a huge cache of weapons then I would guess that most of us have...uh... well......what's bigger than a huge cache?
    Most of us probably have a ginormous cache of weapons. I thought in Frisco they were totally involved with keeping Chick-fil-A out of town.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    and this is why no one in INGO would ever move to Commifornia

It's a shame, because I'd love to retire to the central coast of CA. It's a great area that boasts a new, first class shooting facility at San Louis Obisbo Sportsmans Association but the state is too screwed up to consider living there. My hope is that in about 10 or 15 years, with the whole Fourth Turning thing winding down, they will have become a bit smarter towards firearms. If that were to be the case, I'd love to retire to that area. It's a minuscule chance, but one can hope.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Hey ! how come the homeless get the "arsenals"?? Is this a new Obama program? "Arming the homeless"

subject change.., yey I have 1776 posts.. the year of our liberty!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Hey ! how come the homeless get the "arsenals"?? Is this a new Obama program? "Arming the homeless"

subject change.., yey I have 1776 posts.. the year of our liberty!
    Yeah, it adds a completely different meaning to the "Occupy" movement.

Top Bottom