• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im a lefty and I still love my Gen3 Glocks. Its not ambi, but I have no trouble releasing the mag with my ring or index finger.

The only thing I to do is take a file and round off the front bottom corner of the mag release. Otherwise the corner gouges into my ring finger.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Luger SR Series is great LH/RH setup as eject is almost straight out to right...

Beretta 92FS/M9 although I'm sure I'm one of the very few that still carries such pieces of iron... Beretta 96 is .40SW version... Can't beat most tested handgun in the world... Safety is 100% LH/RH have to flip mag release button which takes about 20 seconds once you've done it more than once.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I have had almost every m&p that's come out recently. full size and compact. right now I have a full size 9 and compact 9 and 40. I love them.

if money isn't really a problem h&k make excellent ambi guns. the p2000 is full ambi

cbm76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Right now I'm leaning toward the PPX for everything I've seen about the trigger and the price. As much as I would love trying, buying, and selling a bunch of options I just can't (not if I want to keep peace at home ;)).

Anyone have any experience with how the grip feels on the PPX?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I like the Walthers. I've had a PPQ and a PPS, they are both very lefty friendly. I don't use the the slide stop to release the slide. I use the sling shot method

Same here. I was always told that using the slide stop as a "slide release" is just a good way to wear out a slide stop.

Top Bottom