• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Be prepared to drop a lot of money on it.

I've never seen just a lower on the market, but whole fa rifles go for 20k or more.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    The cheapest ticket to the FA dance is the Mac 10 or 11 series of machine guns. They can be had for $3.5K these days.

The cheapest .223 caliber machine guns would probably be the Ruger AC556 (full auto Mini-14) at about $7K, IIRC.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    These two things:

1. Somebody here is getting an INCREDIBLY CHEAP AND GOOD education.
    2. BATFU (sic) is taking names. Trust me. I can verify, via Indiana Fusion Center, most of our IPs are already on file. BATFU COMPUTERS ARE IMPOSSIBLY FAST ! ! You don't want to carry on with this discussion, unless YOU can book-it-out in a Fast and Furious fashion.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I figured every gun board in the country would get spidered by a .gov. Can I say hi to the ATF here and ask how my form 4 & 1 are doing? :patriot:

Geez, if I really get an call/email/visit I'll hopefully let you guys know. :cool:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    2. BATFU (sic) is taking names. Trust me. I can verify, via Indiana Fusion Center, most of our IPs are already on file. BATFU COMPUTERS ARE IMPOSSIBLY FAST ! ! You don't want to carry on with this discussion, unless YOU can book-it-out in a Fast and Furious fashion.

I'm not sure I ever really get this part ^^, but someone always throws it in. Why not carry on with a very educational conversation? And what "fun" gun owner wouldn't want to own their own FA rifle? The infamous "they" can have my IP, they can swing by the house if "they'd" like. I'm not preparing to book it at all, I'm just looking for the legal way to have some additional fun at the range.

Not to mention, I'm not sure I'm buying the "impossibly fast" computer part :D I know in another thread some guys were crunching the numbers with regard to the amount of Form 1/4 applications, if it was really impossibly fast computer processing them would it take 6-7 months to push one through :D

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

:shady: :nailbite: :tinfoil: :runaway:

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN

I think you are a nut.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I think you are a nut.

You don't know nor need to know what i KNOW. (THAT IS NOT MY TRUMP-CARD.) But congrats on having twice my number of posts! Glad to have you on board, despite your snap-judgment of those you don't understand.

Alright Gentlemen, cut it out.

:mods:

This is your official in-thread warning. Any further rule violations (such as name-calling) will be dealt with via temp bans.

Thread is now back on track!

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    oh oh oh maybe ill have another suicide by mod to add to the list for the the consparicy of you mods!!!!!!!!!

:) I have been witness to 3 before though

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

In response to:

#1- I say GOOD!!! (Many local and federal level LEO's need more education on NFA laws and regulations. I help them with it everyday via phone and email and will continue to do so.

#2- Part A: It's BATFE (as of last alphabet shuffle).

Part B: I am guessing I deal with the IFC more then you ever will (unless you work there which means you probably made a huge mistake and security breach) and I can assure you they are not a bunch of gun grabbing JBTs. Quite to the contray, their mission is very specific and goverened but state law.

Part C: I do not fear my 1st amendnent rights. Their is nothing illegal about talking about machineguns. Even talking about how to make machineguns.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    BATFU COMPUTERS ARE IMPOSSIBLY FAST ! ! You don't want to carry on with this discussion, unless YOU can book-it-out in a Fast and Furious fashion.

As someone who works on IMPOSSIBLY FAST computers all day, it doesn't matter how fast they are if your not doing anything illegal. And the last time I checked discussing machine guns, especially when up until that point had been mostly a "DONT DO THAT," is not illegal.

If they want our guns they can take them (by force). Discussing a theoretical modification ain't gonna make that any easier or harder.

Top Bottom