• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Already Gone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    South Bend, In
    I found the Big Skinny Wallets about 10 years ago. Really like them.
    Wallet-World’s Thinnest Wallets! A Thin, Slim, Flat Wallet by Big Skinny

The "big skinny" company has several wallets that are pretty cool. They have all different sizes and configurations. About half of what they offer are made of a "nylon" type material and the other half is a "leather/nylon" combo. They also offer "Groupon" coupons on there to save money. Infact I think groupon has a coupon on there now.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Whatever you choose to do I would ensure that either you get a card that doesn't have an RFID chip in it or get a wallet that is designed to block RFID. Criminals are beginning to get RFID scanners and steaking from people without physically taking anything from them.

dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    After my Doctor told me one of the worst things for your back is sitting on a wallet all day, I decided to go with a front pocket wallet. I got a Rogue front pocket wallet from their website. I love it. The worst part was reaching in my back pocket for my wallet and it wasn't there. Quite a scare. After carrying a wallet in my back pocket for years, it took a while to get used to. My back is a lot better after doing this.

bmyers

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Saddlebackleather.com has very high quality stuff. Just got a wallet from there. 100 year guarantee on all their stuff.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    C93.jpg

fanny-pack.jpg

That's for .40 shooters. :ingo:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well, this is probably my final update on my Jimi wallet.

Today I received my new Jimi wallet in the mail. The old one still works, but the plastic clip on the inside has broken the curved end off making it difficult to put bills and reciepts under. (see pics above, plastic clip on the right side of the open wallet)

So, I bought a new one and it has arrived today. Not a bad run of every day use for 2 years!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I picked up a big skinny leather trifold and a nylon trifold today to give each a try. Of all places Staples carries these in store, an some models were marked down at my local staples. I also had a $5 off $25 coupon.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm still carrying my Big Skinny front pocket wallet every day and I'm very impressed with how it has held up. There are no cuts, no tears, and no stitching has come loose. The only thing that's changed is a teeny tiny piece of the rubber logo came off after several hundred pocket insertions.

I'd still recommend one to those looking for a lightweight, slim profile wallet.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm still carrying my Big Skinny front pocket wallet every day and I'm very impressed with how it has held up. There are no cuts, no tears, and no stitching has come loose. The only thing that's changed is a teeny tiny piece of the rubber logo came off after several hundred pocket insertions.

I'd still recommend one to those looking for a lightweight, slim profile wallet.

I'm loving the Big Skinny I picked up. I actually have to do a wallet check from time to time just to make sure it is still in my pocket as I just don't even feel it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My 2nd Jimi wallet needs replaced now. So it looks like for me they average about 2 years. The cap part of the wallet failed at the flexible joint the other day. The wallet still works it just doesn't have anything to secure it together. Overall I still love the functionality of the wallet, but I'm considering getting something different, like a Big Skinny maybe.

Well, this is probably my final update on my Jimi wallet.

Today I received my new Jimi wallet in the mail. The old one still works, but the plastic clip on the inside has broken the curved end off making it difficult to put bills and reciepts under. (see pics above, plastic clip on the right side of the open wallet)

So, I bought a new one and it has arrived today. Not a bad run of every day use for 2 years!

Top Bottom