• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    cool! so what are your initial thoughts on the jimi wallet?

I've been carrying it for about a week now and I really like it. It rides in my front pants pocket and is about the same size as my cell phone (which I carry in the opposite pocket). Its operation is smooth and it carries the essentials with no extra bulk.

If I put it in a cargo pocket it completely disappears. So much so, in fact, that I've had to rescue it from the dirty clothes hamper twice because I didn't remember it was there. :D

As RyanV pointed out, my only concern at this point is the longevity of the plastic. I've not yet had anything crush it, but I can see where the potential for smashing exists.

We'll see!

fenderpbass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Evansville
    What about using something like a business card holder. I have one. It will hold my drivers license, a credit card as well as some cash. Very compact in the front pants pocket. They are also pretty cheap.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Evan, I also switched from a Tri-Fold wallet due to its unpleasant thickness.

I considered getting a Tyvek Mighty Wallet , but in the end, I simply cut up an old express mail envelope and had my wife sew me a small 2-pocket wallet. I carry DL, LTCH, 2 Credit Cards, 4 business cards and a few guitar picks. I almost never carry cash, so I had my wallet sized to fit the cards.

For overall thinness and durability, I don't think there's a better option than Tyvek.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I carry a Levi's leather front pocket wallet with a money clip but I carry it in my back pocket. Carry DL with LTCH behind it, 3 CC/BC slots but I double them, so I can carry debit card/credit card, 2 insurance cards, and 2 other cards. Also where it bends in the middle I can carry a picture or 2, plus my hunting license then use the money clip for cash. (Which I never use because I'm married and never have any cash) The money clip is magnetic, so unless you carry a huge wad of cash shouldn't be a problem. Here's a couple pics..
    thick.jpg

open.jpg

license.jpg

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I have a couple of the CountyComm LA Wallets. I usually use them when I'm wearing dress pants without enough pockets. It does its job nicely and at a decent price point.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ok, Ill admit, Im a copy cat.

I bought a Jimi wallet, and received it yesterday.

Today is the beginning of full fledged testing! So far I like it. I can fit everything I "need", but I still have to keep a regular wallet for everything else I 'want'.

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Been carrying an Aluma Wallet for the last 6 months. Active duty Army, taken it to the field, the range, and the office. Had no issues with it at all! Carries only the basics so hardly ever notice its there.

Top Bottom