• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bevilsiz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Got an h&r FG. MW was 2, TE 3. The winchester service grades were a little more then what I could afford. I managed to get out of there for $650 with ammo. I like it. I'll try to post a pic later.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Congrates!
    The last one I picked up was a field grade Springfield. MW 2 TE 2. WWII date
    Can't wait to see pics
    HMMM might have to take a Garand out today...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The stock is ok, crown is in good shape. Metal was in good shape too. How do you post pics in here?

Upload your pictures to a photo share site, like photobucket, etc. Once uploaded, those sites automatically generate the HTML or IMG code that you can copy paste right into a post here.

There is an FAQ with more details on it as well, but it looks like you are posting from a mobile device.

Congrats on your new baby, and can't wait to see her!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got an h&r FG. MW was 2, TE 3. The winchester service grades were a little more then what I could afford. I managed to get out of there for $650 with ammo. I like it. I'll try to post a pic later.
    I'm sooooooo jealous! Got a Mosin, and a Mauser, need a Garrand and a Jap rifle to complete my WWII collection. But alas I am recently unemployed. Anybody care to contribute to my Garand charity fund? :): PS I need the SMLE too!

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Win-13 was a stamp on the reciever leg indicating that it was part of the duplicate serial number range. I don't know a lot about it other than that at this point. I found out about it researching my Winchester s/n's.

Huh.. I learned something new today.. and on a Saturday to boot!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    garands are awesome, find some black tip ammo:D

Do you like.....? It has 238 full blooded AP en bloc brothers.......I know your drooling.

picture.php

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Where did you get that, and how much if I may ask. That is cool stuff!

CMP sold the AP ammo awhile back...it sold out in like 36 hrs...I just happened to click on that day, took 8 hours fighting everyone else to get my order in just before midnight that night, its a wonder their website didn't totally crash. How much was it or how much did I get? 64.00 a can, 192 rounds in enblocs per can, 2 cans per case. .....9 cases, 3456 rds....an it cuts through 1" steel like hot butter.....an love shooting my friends bullet proof steel...ha...hey....that steel gong is defective, my bullet went right through it.....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom