• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems to me there must be a lawyer or two out there somewhere just salivating to get this case and represent "Clay" :yesway:

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Why is it that instances like this aren't brought to the national spotlight? This is a civil rights violation the same as any other. Just another example validating my reason to not acquire my LTCH. Sure, I could get a little piece of paper saying I'm allowed to carry my weapon but even then, I'm only allowed to carry it where Joe Public doesn't get all worked up. Another fine example of our Bill of Privilege's at work.....

If he successfully sues the arresting department and officer, given the opportunity exercise his right to vote as well as receive a public apology from both the department, officer and establishment who refused him would I bring the prospect of obtaining my LTCH.

Another sad sad day for me.......

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Semper Fi to Clay, this is going to get interesting, not only did they deny a citizen his right to vote, but he was also a Veteran, media will eat this up, sounds like that county and department will probably be paying quite a bit of tax payer dollars to this guy. I think they should make the officers pay out of their own pockets first and then charge them with the correct felony(its a felony to not let someone vote, right?).

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Semper Fi to Clay, this is going to get interesting, not only did they deny a citizen his right to vote, but he was also a Veteran, media will eat this up, sounds like that county and department will probably be paying quite a bit of tax payer dollars to this guy. I think they should make the officers pay out of their own pockets first and then charge them with the correct felony(its a felony to not let someone vote, right?).
    they intimidated a voter while carrying a firearm. i wonder what the charge would be if anyone other than a member of the thin blue line gang done this.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Tagged! I want to see this! I CC'd at the polling place today, just to not give my mother a heart attack over it. She was nervous enough with me CC'ing. Unfortunately, these officers will probably get off with just a slap on the wrist, which is complete BS! But I want to see how this plays out! Semper Fi!!

Top Bottom