• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    id like a vote on having his man card pulled forever. the above is his idea for ingo gear. the forehead portion leads me to believe he is in fact talking about stickers, and not manly decals.

i vote yea

r2318183224.jpg

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    you forget decals in fact involve water to properly apply. I for one do not intend to purposely soak a firearm. Granted i should have used the word graphic in lue of stickers. Granted it was long after i would normally sleep as well as following a baby shower i had to attend. not to menchen ill be married in less than a month so my man card was fairly straind to begin with. So i vollentarly for go my card for the time being. though did i menchen i wore my glock to said shower and even got to fight for carry rights as well as oc rights.

Last edited:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    what about the fanny pack then? dont forget it has to be dayglo. or denim. MAYBE leather.

And wanted to revolk MY man card???? FANNYPACK!!!! in daygo pink leather non the less. thant alone rests my case. gun in it or not.
    All in favor of revolking his rights to even nominate another to be revolked let alone HIS man card say I I!!!!!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    And wanted to revolk MY man card???? FANNYPACK!!!! in daygo pink leather non the less. thant alone rests my case. gun in it or not.
    All in favor of revolking his rights to even nominate another to be revolked let alone HIS man card say I I!!!!!
    i vote nay. i was merely suggesting the fanny pack for the sticker crowd. :laugh:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I drink whiskey Joe.
    I watch people in bars open a domestic beer and pour it in a glass. Weird.
    I don't think I have ever witnessed anyone drink a 8 dollar beer.

I assume you've never been to a concert or pro sporting event. Or a club in Cago
    I propose bonus points on your man car (or another whole punched) if you have ever closed a nasty wound and poured super glue on it.

It works! :D

Yes it does. Quite well in fact.

I'll second it. Put the glue on the wound, veg oil on your fingers and squeeze the wound closed.

Don't you lose points for using veg oil? Shouldn't it be used motor oil you just drained yourself? Although I might have to try the oil trick, I just try to be careful when squeezing it shut.

Punch an extra notch in your card if it was a stick shift.

Round of drinks penalty on demand for any one who can't drive a stick shift and eat a cheeseburger at the same time.

Meh, try rolling a cigarette while driving a stick shift.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Punch an extra notch in your card if it was a stick shift.

Round of drinks penalty on demand for any one who can't drive a stick shift and eat a cheeseburger at the same time.

Meh, try rolling a cigarette while driving a stick shift.

Left hand - steering wheel and cigarette
    Right hand - alternating between gear shift and HAM radio microphone

Mountain dew (in the bottle with lid on) between the legs.

Drove from 46 and Poplar in TH to Rockville, or vice versa, many times. Hardest part was mechanical clutch and no power steering.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man card revoked for any guy without a scar with a good story. Bonus points if they're from an accident in a moving vehicle or animal.

Man card revoked for any guy that even gives a rats behind what he or anyone else thinks about what he is wearing at any given moment.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Your man card should be revoked if you wear a wife beater outside. You're just a wanna-be-thug.

I got to protest this one. It may not be attractive but who cares? I'm not gonna revamp what I wear to be in some thug crap and I'm not gonna NOT wear something because of some d..a... video crap.

BTW, I haven't worn one since about 30 pounds ago.:D

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Revoked if you have EVER made a trip to the store for her during "that time of the month" AND you buy us all a round AND lose the remote.

If you have done this more than once then it's all the above and automatic deportation to California, San Francisco to be exact.

I have seen "guys" doing this at the store.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Doesn't matter. No man should ever wear those white wife beaters. Instead, wear a baggy sleeveless shirt. Or a shirt with the sleeves cut out.

The only time a wife beater is acceptable is underneath a shirt. But that's all.

Oh come on, men have been wearing those for 90 years. Maybe revoke the style card but the man card is safe. I don't like them in public like going to town, Larry TCG cut outs:noway: basketball jersy:noway: wife beater:noway: any thing with your stinking hairy arm pits hanging out doesn't belong inside even the most crass low greasy food establishment but the man card I don't see being involved.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Revoked if you have EVER made a trip to the store for her during "that time of the month" AND you buy us all a round AND lose the remote.

If you have done this more than once then it's all the above and automatic deportation to California, San Francisco to be exact.

I have seen "guys" doing this at the store.

seconded.

Top Bottom