• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Revoked if you have EVER made a trip to the store for her during "that time of the month" AND you buy us all a round AND lose the remote.

If you have done this more than once then it's all the above and automatic deportation to California, San Francisco to be exact.

I have seen "guys" doing this at the store.

I do it all the time for her. Taking care of yer baby is the epitome of manliness.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Revoked if you have EVER made a trip to the store for her during "that time of the month" AND you buy us all a round AND lose the remote.

If you have done this more than once then it's all the above and automatic deportation to California, San Francisco to be exact.

I have seen "guys" doing this at the store.

You can get outa this one!!! the first time she asked me to do this for here I took a real long time!!! when I got home she asked me what took so long!!!! I told her I forgot the size she wanted and had to ask some Lady's in that Isle for a size comparison, you know like bra shopping for your sweetie!!! she has not asked me again!! :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Yea I don't think so. I've NEVER been down that aisle. Whenever my wife needs something there, she goes herself. She won't even ask me to do it for her. She feels that it's too weird for guys anyway.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got to protest this one. It may not be attractive but who cares? I'm not gonna revamp what I wear to be in some thug crap and I'm not gonna NOT wear something because of some d..a... video crap.

BTW, I haven't worn one since about 30 pounds ago.:D

Well, I guess if its around your own house. But never in public. I don't think that's right anyway.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There is no man card revocation for buying "those time of the month" items for your wife or daughter. It just means that you are secure enough with your manhood to do it. Besides, it's your duty as a husband/father to do things like that for your family.

This doesn't apply if you're not a father or husband. However, if you are, bonus points if you CAN get out of doing it. :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Nah, the way I see it is this. If that time of the month comes, and they don't have the supplies they need, then it's their fault. They should stock up. If they run out or don't have it, let them suffer. Let them get it themselves.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nah, the way I see it is this. If that time of the month comes, and they don't have the supplies they need, then it's their fault. They should stock up. If they run out or don't have it, let them suffer. Let them get it themselves.

Yeah, tell that to an 11y/o.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    JOC, what is the problem with going down "that" aisle? Are you concerned that someone may think you are buying tampons and pads for yourself? If so, reckon I can't help you. Otherwise, just put on a wife beater, some flip flops, and some shorts to match the rest of your manly "I'm man enough to wear this and you can go to hell" outfit, and stroll proudly down the aisle! :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    JOC, what is the problem with going down "that" aisle? Are you concerned that someone may think you are buying tampons and pads for yourself? If so, reckon I can't help you. Otherwise, just put on a wife beater, some flip flops, and some shorts to match the rest of your manly "I'm man enough to wear this and you can go to hell" outfit, and stroll proudly down the aisle! :D

And let my pecs hang out of the shirt for the women to oogle over? I don't think so!:D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Man card revoked for any guy without a scar with a good story. Bonus points if they're from an accident in a moving vehicle or animal.

Man card revoked for any guy that even gives a rats behind what he or anyone else thinks about what he is wearing at any given moment.

Does that include one's carry rig or sidearm?

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Ok how about, instead of losing a fight we change it to ever having their butt kicked? Because I've won fights, but got my butt kicked doing so.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Seconded. I just drank a 12 dollar bottle of beer... no way in hell was I drinking that from the bottle.

Did I pay 12 dollars for it? No. A friend did... and he shared it.

DARK LORD... worth every penny. :rockwoot:

You should Pimp-Slap your friend for spending any money on 3Fs Brewery. Went there for Dark Lords day up in Munster and they are complete jack a$$e$. Also they hate the Colts. They say the F stands for Floyds - I say it stands for another F word. Gumball head is good, but I wont drink any of thier products after seeing thier "Servicing of the Customers". Even dumped my cup of the stout on the ground after that. Admittedly the stout was pretty good. Frequently ranked in the top 5 on BA. Oh right this was a man card thread....ummm...."If you drink or buy 3 Fs beer, or in any way support them you EXCHANGE your man card for a <female dog> card."

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You should Pimp-Slap your friend for spending any money on 3Fs Brewery. Went there for Dark Lords day up in Munster and they are complete jack a$$. Also they hate the Colts. They say the F stands for Floyds - I say it stands for another F word. Gumball head is good, but I wont drink any of thier products after seeing thier "Servicing of the Customers". Even dumped my cup of the stout on the ground after that. Admittedly the stout was pretty good. Frequently ranked in the top 5 on BA. Oh right this was a man card thread....ummm...."If you drink or buy 3 Fs beer, or in any way support them you EXCHANGE your man card for a <female dog> card."

You've inspired me to buy a sixer of Three Floyd's for this afternoon's BBQ!

I hate the Colts, too. A female dog card match made in heaven! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom