• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    You should Pimp-Slap your friend for spending any money on 3Fs Brewery. Went there for Dark Lords day up in Munster and they are complete jack a$$. Also they hate the Colts. They say the F stands for Floyds - I say it stands for another F word. Gumball head is good, but I wont drink any of thier products after seeing thier "Servicing of the Customers". Even dumped my cup of the stout on the ground after that. Admittedly the stout was pretty good. Frequently ranked in the top 5 on BA. Oh right this was a man card thread....ummm...."If you drink or buy 3 Fs beer, or in any way support them you EXCHANGE your man card for a <female dog> card."
    What's wrong with that? I'd wager that you will find a lot more people in the region who like the Bears over the Colts. It is pretty much their 'home' team.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    My gripe and boycott is due to thier poor customer service. When you cuss at me and I'm a customer I do take offense. I couldn't care much less about the sports, but many fans take that seriously. Enjoy the Fs.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Upland is good, Barley Island in Noblesville is also good. The Brugge is good as well, I don't usually like the tripples, but Tripple De Ripple is really good. Taste better from the Brew Pub in Broadripple than from the store. I know they had some issues with the brewery in Terre Haute, but I assume they have those straigtened out - so may be the same or really close now. Good either way.

Hockey_Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indy
    Any brewery that pretends it's Willy Wonka, and hands out golden tickets for their stout deserve to have their man card revoked.

Furthermore if you don't have a golden ticket you are welcome to sit in the pub and enjoy some stout, however the occupancy limit is 75 and the line in reaches the other side of the lot.

Not to mention that they only sell and serve this stout one day a year, much like Mr. Wonka.

I really like the Dark Lord Stout, and was willing to travel there and try it but three floyds has earned themselves this reduction in status, I will never buy their booze again.

Last edited:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I would say that if a person claims never to have lost a fight that they haven't been in all that many fights.

Exactly my point.

Nobody really, ever, wins a fight. The fight that can be avoided honorably, is the fight that nobody loses.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Exactly my point.

Nobody really, ever, wins a fight. The fight that can be avoided honorably, is the fight that nobody loses.

Honorably fight?

duel-hamilton-burr.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I do it all the time for her. Taking care of yer baby is the epitome of manliness.

There is no man card revocation for buying "those time of the month" items for your wife or daughter. It just means that you are secure enough with your manhood to do it. Besides, it's your duty as a husband/father to do things like that for your family.

This doesn't apply if you're not a father or husband. However, if you are, bonus points if you CAN get out of doing it. :)

JOC, what is the problem with going down "that" aisle? Are you concerned that someone may think you are buying tampons and pads for yourself? If so, reckon I can't help you. Otherwise, just put on a wife beater, some flip flops, and some shorts to match the rest of your manly "I'm man enough to wear this and you can go to hell" outfit, and stroll proudly down the aisle! :D

Agreed, agreed and agreed.

You must be pretty damn uncomfortable with yourself if you can't buy tampons for your lady.

I've never had this issue come up, but if someone ever snickered at me being down the feminine isle, I'd look at him and say "yeah, it's for a vagina, look that word up in the dictionary."

You've inspired me to buy a sixer of Three Floyd's for this afternoon's BBQ!

I hate the Colts, too. A female dog card match made in heaven! :rockwoot:

He's inspired me as well...I think I'll be picking up a sixer tomorrow.:D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Had my flip flops on about half the day today.

picture.php

SOP for spring clean:

Throw every thing out and in to the back of the truck that's not nailed down.

Open all the hatches.

Lay out the water lines and electric cords from the house.

Vacum all the mouse nests and mouse turds.

Hose every thing down.

Soap every thing.

Power wash every thing

Go back and soap every thing with the sponge and rinse with power washer.

Soaping carpet and power washing, clean out the bigg stuff and power wash the rest to the bilge.

Set the boat out in the yard to dry and start on the seats and all removeables tomorrow if I don't break my neck in these stupid flip flops climbing around on the boat.

Top Bottom