• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ROCKVILLE, MD — Thousands of motorists were brought to a standstill when police conducted a massive roadblock to find three crime suspects. Twelve lanes of traffic were shut down and swarms of armed government agents combed through a giant traffic jam performing warrantless vehicle-to-vehicle searches.

“They were just walking along saying: ‘Pop the trunk! Pop the trunk!’”

“Stay in your car!”

“Get your hands on the steering wheel! Get you hands up where we can see them!”

Manhunt leads to massive roadblock, warrantless car-to-car searches | Police State USA

I270-manhunt2.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They would have to be pretty small bank robbers for me to get three of them in my trunk.

Scenes like this bother me, an ill timed sneeze or cough could end in a blood bath.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What an incredibly unbiased and obviously objective reporting of facts. Thank you for posting it, I'll be sure to make that website a regular stop during my daily internet journeys. I pray the rights of the oppressed have been restored and that they can somehow find peace after being subjected to this horror. I, for one, would have to move out of the country after such an ordeal, surely there are hundreds of countries which treat their citizens far better.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What an incredibly unbiased and obviously objective reporting of facts. Thank you for posting it, I'll be sure to make that website a regular stop during my daily internet journeys. I pray the rights of the oppressed have been restored and that they can somehow find peace after being subjected to this horror. I, for one, would have to move out of the country after such an ordeal, surely there are hundreds of countries which treat their citizens far better.

No rights have been restored. So far just people making excuses and saying "Love it or Leave it." Stay tuned.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

what facts are missing that would make this ok? As for the source, if you read the article there are several links to local news stories and videos.

As as for other countries, no one gives a damn about other countries. This is our country and this type of **** isn't supposed to happen here. Is it better here than other places is a completely irrelevant question. How it's supposed to be here is what matters.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Because it's for a good cause, the JBT's may violate the Constitution however they feel expedient.

Think of the children.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's the vid...

Police close I-270 in search for bank robbers - The Washington Post

Where's all the barking of orders and the searches???
    Apparently every 4th or 5th vehicle was targeted for that type of behavior.

Rambone, I'm not going to give you too much grief, because I think guys like you (even tho you can go OVER the top some time), are essential "early warning" indicators to American freedom. So while I may disagree with you, I respect your "Revere-esqe" devotion. However, I'm the type of guy that will fact check every bit of yours, and anyone else's posts, to make sure the FULL picture is adequately represented.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's the vid...

Police close I-270 in search for bank robbers - The Washington Post

Where's all the barking of orders and the searches???
    Apparently every 4th or 5th vehicle was targeted for that type of behavior.

Rambone, I'm not going to give you too much grief, because I think guys like you (even tho you can go OVER the top some time), are essential "early warning" indicators to American freedom. So while I may disagree with you, I respect your "Revere-esqe" devotion. However, I'm the type of guy that will fact check every bit of yours, and anyone else's posts, to make sure the FULL picture is adequately represented.

I watched that video too. 54 seconds covering about 20 feet of space. I think its fair to say that more went on that morning. People reported what happened to them. The police chief verified that it happened.

I don't think that the gravity of what is being reported is lessened because they did not open every single trunk on I-270.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you like your rights don't live in Maryland. Or boston. I'd get out if ordered out but I'd lock my keys in my car before I'd let any Leo search it. Depending on their actions depends on if we go to court or not. I don't play a tough guy with cops, that's what a good lawyer is paid to do.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Life imitates art: "Homicide: Life on the Street" Thrill of the Kill (TV Episode 1995) - IMDb

If these actions are justified on the grounds of inherent danger to the public caused by the bank robbers (i.e. they have guns and might hurt people, have shown a propensity to ignore the well-being of others, etc.), the tactic of stopping traffic (i.e. ensuring a relatively dense crowd around a presumably dangerous and cornered group of suspects) seems illogical. It worked out this time, but I'm not liking the odds....obviously, those in command have more info than any of us does, but it still seems a bit much.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I watched that video too. 54 seconds covering about 20 feet of space. I think its fair to say that more went on that morning

Wait, so your argument is that the video posted is not the REAL video? Why does this sound so familiar? Hmmm.

14 year old girls at the mall have video capability. Where are the rest of the videos?

Top Bottom