• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Everyone here owes Rambone an apology. The FACT is the wording of this bill would allow American citizens to be arrested and detained. You dont think the military would follow orders? I think all one needs to do is look at how cops act and follow orders. Law abiding American citizens are victims of police every day. This bill scares the crap out of me, plus the fact I know the fema camps are real. Most people look at one thing and say oh well thats not serious, but for those of us that look at all the little "not serious Pieces" and put them together we see a very serious danger to our lives and more importantly the lives of future generations.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Everyone here owes Rambone an apology. The FACT is the wording of this bill would allow American citizens to be arrested and detained. You dont think the military would follow orders? I think all one needs to do is look at how cops act and follow orders. Law abiding American citizens are victims of police every day. This bill scares the crap out of me, plus the fact I know the fema camps are real. Most people look at one thing and say oh well thats not serious, but for those of us that look at all the little "not serious Pieces" and put them together we see a very serious danger to our lives and more importantly the lives of future generations.
    And.
    You do realize that if you collect enough BS you can mold it into the shape of an alien spacecraft.
    But that doesn't serve as proof that they've landed. :n00b:

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    The bill gives the president way too much authority that could easily be abused. Anybody trust a politician? Our military should protect us from outside threats and the borders. Law enforcement should be protecting us from each other, and I don't want anybody driving a tank knocking on my door to investigate!

pricedo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Life Member NRA & GOA
    27 years late but 1984s BIG BROTHER has almost arrived ! :tinfoil:

I think I just heard :patriot:Senator Joe McCarthy:patriot: roll over in his grave & say "bout time".

A knock on the door will take on a whole new significance in years to come. :nailbite:

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    And.
    You do realize that if you collect enough BS you can mold it into the shape of an alien spacecraft.
    But that doesn't serve as proof that they've landed. :n00b:

Are you a government agent? Why do you deny and explain away evidence? How many spacecrafts have you molded from bs? I didnt know it could be done. Show me your work and ill believe you, maybe, I might just deny it or explain it to be something else.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Are you a government agent? Why do you deny and explain away evidence? How many spacecrafts have you molded from bs? I didnt know it could be done. Show me your work and ill believe you, maybe, I might just deny it or explain it to be something else.
    A Government Agent??? :lmfao:
    I was merely pointing out that any conclusion can be drawn from "loosely formulated" conspiracy theories.
    If you choose to be a "Sky is falling" type that's your business.
    I'll continue to buy stock in Reynolds Aluminum and profit from your folly. :D

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    A Government Agent??? :lmfao:
    I was merely pointing out that any conclusion can be drawn from "loosely formulated" conspiracy theories.
    If you choose to be a "Sky is falling" type that's your business.
    I'll continue to buy stock in Reynolds Aluminum and profit from your folly. :D

More accurate term for conspiracy theories is "whistle blower". "Loosely formulated" exact wording of the bill is not loosely formulated. If your happy with everything your government is doing then your an idiot and are part of the problem. Keep buying your stock and youll end up bankrupt and I ill hate to say you were warned because if some people would realize whats happening WE might be able to stop it.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    More accurate term for conspiracy theories is "whistle blower". "Loosely formulated" exact wording of the bill is not loosely formulated. If your happy with everything your government is doing then your an idiot and are part of the problem. Keep buying your stock and youll end up bankrupt and I ill hate to say you were warned because if some people would realize whats happening WE might be able to stop it.
    Aaahhh......
    Name calling.... :noway:
    And thanks to people who proudly wear "The Tin Foil Hat Of Righteousness" anyone buying aluminum foil stock will be a millionaire.:laugh:

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Question for Unclemike. Do you believe that any of the anti-terrorism legislation passed since 2001 such as Patriot Act, Real ID act, homeland security act, etc has ever been used against a non-terrorist US citizen? Please answer yes or no before we hear your rationalization.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Question for Unclemike. Do you believe that any of the anti-terrorism legislation passed since 2001 such as Patriot Act, Real ID act, homeland security act, etc has ever been used against a non-terrorist US citizen? Please answer yes or no before we hear your rationalization.

So you are saying you agree with everything your government does. Cause I said your an idiot IF YOU DO.
    First off....
    This isn't a Court Of Law.
    And;
    You're obviously not a lawyer.
    And, I don't have to answer your silly questions with a "yes" or "no".
    I'll take as much space, and time, as I deem necessary IF I choose to honor your question.
    And I'm not going to answer your question. :D
    The topic of discussion is moonbat theories.
    Not my opinion of ten year old legislation.

Secondly.
    You really should stop calling people names.
    It's frowned upon here. ;)

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    You wont answer the question because you KNOW you just got checkmated simple as that. Secondly I refer you back to my post where I wrote if you agree.... then YOU are, not people.

Simple question not a silly question. Very relevant.
    "honor my question" are you joking me? Im just trying to get you to wake up.
    10 year old legislation. So this legislation is not used today? If that were the case you might have a point but to my knowledge the Patriot is still very much being used on every American and will likely be broadened if politicians like Newt get there way because people like you refuse to admit when they are wrong and someone else is right.

but youve probably blocked me by now. Sorry I WIN.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    And thanks to people who proudly wear "The Tin Foil Hat Of Righteousness" anyone buying aluminum foil stock will be a millionaire.

One more thing, this is name calling. So you are being a hypocrite.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You wont answer the question because you KNOW you just got checkmated simple as that. Secondly I refer you back to my post where I wrote if you agree.... then YOU are, not people.

Simple question not a silly question. Very relevant.
    "honor my question" are you joking me? Im just trying to get you to wake up.
    10 year old legislation. So this legislation is not used today? If that were the case you might have a point but to my knowledge the Patriot is still very much being used on every American and will likely be broadened if politicians like Newt get there way because people like you refuse to admit when they are wrong and someone else is right.

but youve probably blocked me by now. Sorry I WIN.

Carry on youngster!!
    I'll give you another twenty five years before you realize how silly you sound now. :laugh:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I do NOT understand why grown ups can NOT talk to each other in a civil manner without name calling.

Once again, any more name calling in this thread will result in bans!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    And thanks to people who proudly wear "The Tin Foil Hat Of Righteousness" anyone buying aluminum foil stock will be a millionaire.

One more thing, this is name calling. So you are being a hypocrite.
    I didn't mention anyone by name..
    Guilty conscience?? :dunno:

Calling me a hypocrite doesn't make you right.
    It merely points out your desperation to prove an illogical point. :D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    These quotes are scary.

Secret Bill To Be Voted On Today Would Allow The Military To Sweep Up US Citizens At Home Or Abroad | Business Insider

In support of this harmful bill, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) explained that the bill will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield” and people can be imprisoned without charge or trial “American citizen or not.” Another supporter, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also declared that the bill is needed because “America is part of the battlefield.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Looks like the Senate voted to retain the language giving the military the nob in terrorist detention.
    Senate defies Obama veto threat in terrorist custody vote - Washington Times

The treachery is almost complete. Obama is our last hope now.

Its amazing that a Republican minority can hold up a bill like Obamacare for a full year... but when it comes to a disturbing expansion of the Federal Police State, there is not so much as a whimper from them. They overwhelmingly endorse it. Pathetic.

Top Bottom