• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks to both of you. Mine is still on lay-a-way so I can't really say much about how it works. :) I am looking forward to it though.

I will surely show it off once it is in hand though here and I am really looking forward to it.

PS HAS ALL 223 Gone up or just the green tips? I am just wondering if all 223.556 is now on panic mode? That wound me I have to start loading it. I have a lot of the components as I get them for when these panics happen so I have it to shoot and am not scrambling around to find it.

I do have a few cases of the M855 ammo but it isn't something I buy a lot of so the truth is the ban isn't much hurt to me though the whole idea irks the crap outta me for sure. Any sort of anything firearm related is uncalled for IMO. M855 was always more expensive though tht other brands of brass cases so I saw ittle reason to be buying it all the time. I just bought some a while back because I wanted to see what it is all about and since it was fine to shoot but not any better I put the rest away for SHTF I suppose thinking it wold be better for that purpose.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    at this point I am holding on getting one of these until the whole ammo deal ends.
    I already have a few of these rifles to feed and while I have a decent amount of ammo for it as well as the ability to make thousands more, I don't see the point in getting a new mouth to feed just yet, Never thought I'd see the day that my LGS's would have hoards of rifles of all sorts, including the EBRm waiting on the shelves to be sold. I am still wondering how many times Obama has to commit an impeachable act to finally get the Congress to do so. :dunno:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I got to three of them, I buy most from Wabash Valley Armament. Second goes the Carson Arms and I have gotten a couple from Top Guns. You can eally see it best at Top Guns though as they are the one who sell mostly Racticool stuff.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, Warthog, did you ever get that Ruger Mini-14?

How did it perform? How did the after market/non-Ruger mags perform?

I am thinking about picking up one, so interested in your "rest of the story."

Top Bottom