• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Just watched the video here. I saw a dick move. At one point he is advancing on the officer with his back to him. Forcing the officer to shoot him in the back. Hoping to get a crack at making the officer look bad by shooting him "as he ran away" further fueling racial tensions?

Unless the clips were presented out of order, this was the second time he charged the officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCq7VwIj5TU

This is from the link cosermann posted.

2). The bad guy chose to advance in reverse. Strange until you realize that is a tactic taught by HAMAS in order to close the distance on hesitant police officers. In many parts of the world, it is taboo to shoot into the back and this tactic is designed to take advantage of that to close the gap.

I was thinking maybe he had a vest, steel plate or something to stop the bullets from the rear.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm glad we finally got some video on it. There's almost always something to be learned or reinforced from such.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Oh well so much for the .45 crowd he was carrying a Glock in .45 I would bet with a huge hollow point load that over expanded. Probably would have better luck with a 230 fmj.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom