• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Because we are nice and we are your friends as well as INGO buddy's. You have no worry's with us.

I'm trying to nail down the INGO protected classes. Merit police officers, firefighters, and military are definitely included. All other government employees are incompetent and worthy of all manner of ridicule.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I would like to think that everyone on INGO is subject to ridicule for one reason or another.

You must be blind to the INGO protected classes. Say anything negative about the merit police, firefighters, or military, you want them all to die.

I have to distinguish police with merit officers. There was a thread the other day with INGO officers bashing non merit officers but I can't find it any more.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Israeli's are obviously a protected class. Think we might need to add comic book characters in their original iteration as well.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Israelis are not subject to ridicule? Heck, some of the chosen people have been making very good livings at the expense of their brethren.

What you seem to be looking for is ridicule with no push back....push back is what we're all about, but everyone is subject to ridicule.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Israelis are not subject to ridicule? Heck, some of the chosen people have been making very good livings at the expense of their brethren.

What you seem to be looking for is ridicule with no push back....push back is what we're all about, but everyone is subject to ridicule.

No, I'm talking about the constant barrage against political correctness and those easily offended only to find several who are easily offended themselves when it comes to their protected classes.

Top Bottom