• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    is this thread like a minarchist support group now?

hi I'm steve and I am a minarchist.

Lol. HI STEVEH_131 (in unison)

ce5968c2d70268ac34983bd0f772c5dc_zps8bb15879.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So is it still so that anything other than a vote for R is a vote for D?
    Aside from the fact that as written this question doesn't make much sense, I'll address the broader implication with this: It's been a helluva long time since I have used anything remotely akin to that kind of rationale. And I'm pretty sure I've used it exactly never whilst here on INGO.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, that and to, you know, call yourself an anarchist or have others admit that you are an anarchist.

Man these Political Purity tests are tougher than Ivory soap.

And don't forget a cool avatar of either a cartoon character (with a cool t shirt announcing to the WORLD that you are an anarchist) or a sci fi character looking very stern and serious. That is how you win hearts and minds.....

Was Ivory soap really that pure? I thought Marilyn Chambers modeled for them? You know...Before she went behind that green door....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And don't forget a cool avatar of either a cartoon character (with a cool t shirt announcing to the WORLD that you are an anarchist) or a sci fi character looking very stern and serious. That is how you win hearts and minds.....

Was Ivory soap really that pure? I thought Marilyn Chambers modeled for them? You know...Before she went behind that green door....

She dropped the soap and wasn't pure anymore?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

She dropped the soap and wasn't pure anymore?

hmmmmm......unsure if I want to google who Marilyn Chambers is or why she is stuck behind a green door.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Does it say on the page he really likes chocolate ice cream? Cause If it does then he must be in the Ben and jerry movement as well. :rolleyes:
    Nope. No mention of ice cream or B&J. Just lots of patriot movement and republican stuff. The closest he came to an anarchist Like was Cop Block. Looks like he was a pissed off republican.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Nope. No mention of ice cream or B&J. Just lots of patriot movement and republican stuff. The closest he came to an anarchist Like was Cop Block. Looks like he was a pissed off republican.
    Really. How do you know that? You must of hung out alot. You knew him personally. No. So you are just guessing by silly crap on a face book page?
    1. What people like on Facebook does not automatically make them apart of or linked to any organization.
    2. Even if they are linked to a organization, it does not mean others in that organization are like that person.
    3. This is the most important part. Who gives a f*** what this pr*** liked and disliked? He's dead. Let him rot and be forgotten.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Wait what? Naughty drive in theaters???

6d8dd0d7fc2ec41ae7b73d316870d5eb_zpsb54a64cd.jpg
    Used to be I ne at 38th and Georgetown. I once worked with a woman who was badly injured as a child when in the car with her dad near there. Some asshat had parked in a turn lane to watch for free for a bit. Tirned his lights off. They didn't see him until they rear ended him.

Top Bottom