• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've been called many names and compared to many things. This is a first. A criminal cartel. Thanks.

I think he said you are part of a state sanctioned, legal cartel. Therefore, not "criminal".

Anyhoo, I know some police officers and prosecutors who would be quite surprised to learn they're "on the same side" as the judge.

...and Kirk, we had a "219 Movement" up here, but it was mainly to make fun of South Bend and Fort Wayne for losing their area code.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I think he said you are part of a state sanctioned, legal cartel. Therefore, not "criminal".

Anyhoo, I know some police officers and prosecutors who would be quite surprised to learn they're "on the same side" as the judge.

...and Kirk, we had a "219 Movement" up here, but it was mainly to make fun of South Bend and Fort Wayne for losing their area code.
    Saying we are "indistinguishable" from a criminal cartel is to say that we are one in the same. Maybe he needs to pick his words better.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Its been brewing for a while. People like Adam Kokesh, Chris Cantwell and The cop block tranny espouse these views and go to great lengths to vomit their ideas on others.

[video=youtube;BmsH2RFlYbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmsH2RFlYbQ[/video]

Recently posted by the CBT. MMMMMMMM enjoy that Po boy from Papa Roux

BpauyUnCIAA9vZg.jpg

My favorite part is the explanation of what happens after they destroy the state and kill all the cops:

1st everyone will become friends and order will arise from chaos
    2nd those collections of people will hire "private security" to enforce the laws that the collections of people agree on
    3rd people will hold elections to have people that promote their interests.

So essentially anarchy will last for a few minutes, then we'll promote capitalism and democracy and hire cops….we'll just call it something else that way we don't look like hypocrites.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just watched part of that Kokesh claptrap above. All you Kokesh supporters, watch it.

Do you agree with him, as he agrees with Cantwell, that any time the police pull you over for speeding it is justified to kill the cop?

this is the guy you rally behind?

...this all strikes as so much BS. Kokesh and Cantwell talk a big game, but all they ever do is accumulate money while never acting on their claimed beliefs.

When's the last time Cantwell killed a cop? My take is that if he gets pulled over, he puts his hands at 10 and 2 and answers "yes, sir". It strikes me about the same way as if I heard Jenny McCarthy say: "You people keep up the fight, but as for my kids- pin cushions. I don't want them to get the measles."

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It was a bummer to find out these peices of trash were from IN.

What complete stupidity. Maybe they wanted to be a white trash version of Natural Born Killers?

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Only going to get worse if the police state keeps on the path it is on and breeds these "domestic terrorists".

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The police state of Indiana. Man that is horrible. They are listening in on my cell phone calls, always driving by the house and I really hate it when the aerial stuff is gong on. But the worst part is waiting on my door to come crashing down and a flash bang come flying in. I especially hate that part.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The police state of Indiana. Man that is horrible. They are listening in on my cell phone calls, always driving by the house and I really hate it when the aerial stuff is gong on. But the worst part is waiting on my door to come crashing down and a flash bang come flying in. I especially hate that part.

What makes police any more trustworthy than IRS employees?

Top Bottom