• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Look, I was gonna be done here, but I cant take it. You keep talking about what people are worth. Who the **** are you to say what me, Tom, Dick, or Harry are worth? Obviously we are worth what we get paid, our employers are paying us arent they. Indiana is right to work and companies are still hiring union trades to do their work. So stfu already. If we were not worth it why would we still be getting hired, even in right to work states? Are These ceos your talking so highly about that stupid, that they cant figure out to hire non union for a cheaper wage? No. Its because they know union trades are well trained and worth their wage. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but you need to get over it.

If union workers are being paid what they are worth, then why do they need a union?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    That is not demeaning enough to ensure the idiot student would not do it again. Now if he had to wash every desk in the class, then drink the soapy yet 100% non hazardous water after he was done, now that is a punishment I could get behind.

As the saying goes, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
    He drew on a desk. He didn't set it on fire. He didn't spray paint it. It would have come off with eraser. Kids do things like this, which in fact this is pretty mild a thing for a small child. Have him stay after school and wash all of the classes desks. Parents then can add any other punishments they want.

I doubt that water would be non hazardous, I suppose you'd be willing to drink mop water? Same stuff. Plenty of nasty junk on those desks that dish soap won't kill.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    If union workers are being paid what they are worth, then why do they need a union?

not union "workers" but union "trades" as in a skill which takes 8000 hrs and four years of school (up to seven years). The snobbery makes me sick. Blue collar white collar who cares as long as you're not peeking in my windows and stealing my tomatoes. We can talk about how the unions are under the desk for the Democrats but, the Republicans are under the desk anybody in a suit and tie. Politics :noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway::noway: Let's talk instead about BRAS and how some crack into the shoulder and others are more of a push.

Top Bottom