• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    I'll be bringing 30 reloadable belts and a few thousand rounds of 8mm. Purchase price on the ammo will be $39 per 50 round belt. If you prepay with cash, belts are $36. That's pretty much my cost. 8mm ammunition isn't cheap, but shooting the MG-42 is a once in a lifetime experience. Wait until you hear it. :)

I'll be bringing a few hundred rounds of 458 Socom as well.

How can I prepay for two belts? Cash there? If so put me down for two (maybe more).... :)

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I know I want to shoot one belt!!! Is it mounted on something or will we be laying prone and shooting it??

It's mounted on a ground tripod. If you want to prone out and shoot it, have at it... just bring some advil and ice.

If anyone wants to prepay for belts, just drop cash or a check off at the shop. I'll be buying ammo a few weeks before the shoot, so we've got a little time. It'll be belted and brought to the event. I'll be bringing plenty of extra ammo with me as well.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It's mounted on a ground tripod. If you want to prone out and shoot it, have at it... just bring some advil and ice.

If anyone wants to prepay for belts, just drop cash or a check off at the shop. I'll be buying ammo a few weeks before the shoot, so we've got a little time. It'll be belted and brought to the event. I'll be bringing plenty of extra ammo with me as well.

Any other option for us "out of towners" that dont get to Indy much?

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN

Dropping a check off from 3hrs away isn't going to work for me. Paypal gift?
    I want at least two belts....:)

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    21e1f0l.jpg

Just finished this one today. Gonna be a good time.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    That's a beauty, what ammo do you recommend ?

Slugs or buckshot.

That is a fine lookin SBS. Your going to need a cool name for it. :D

I'm up for suggestions. Thinking about having "INGO NFA DAY 2013" engraved on the receiver. If she needs a name, I'm all ears. Can't give it away as a prize, sadly.

Last edited:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Slugs or buckshot.

I'm up for suggestions. Thinking about having "INGO NFA DAY 2013" engraved on the receiver. If she needs a name, I'm all ears. Can't give it away as a prize, sadly.

That would be cool, also ready to learn more about these nfa items on the day of the event, like nog being able to raffle off nfa stuff.

Top Bottom