Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you might as well pick one up Jedi. It is not like the .308 you want will be available by the time you have all your money saved up. At least with the STG you will be able to attend appleseeds with it.

:nono:
    I have no desire to go to an appleseed with a .22lr. Actually I don't think I'll ever go to an appleseed p-e-r-i-o-d. :laugh:

Besides I'm not sure I want a .308 SCAR Heavy anymore anyways. Its either that or an M1A like TV has. I'm not fully sure yet and want to bring turn4shoot and TV's again before I make up my mind. Need to figure out the cost of say 1000s rounds of brass .308 and then have them bring their toys out so I can shoot 500 into each before I finally decide.

Plus need to start looking into the reloading components. Cause from the looks of it reloading for a .30 carbine right now is very close to just shooting with a .22lr. :n00b:

I am also tempted by this. It would have to come out of my AR fund though, which would really limit what I could get.

Don't do it. Thinking of the overall cost .22lr is **SO** not worth it anymore and I don't think the price is going to come down until next year as well as the availability.

I just finished reloading the last 100 rounds of .30 carbine for the meet & shoot. It's running me about .15 with platted bullets and .15 with FMJ.
    So as I was putting it away I figured let me just get the ammo I plan on shooting for the meet & shoot ready.

When I was done doing that I noticed that
    1) did not have any .22lr in the box
    2) had removed all the 10/22 magazines and replaced them with .30 carbine

As this year I want to focus on the .30 carbine and Mosin only so don't see myself using my 10/22 and by that token needing .22lr. The STG is a cool gun but it's has no real purpose in my safe right now. It would just be another .22lr taken up room. Now if they make that STG in say a bigger caliber then oh boy... oh boy....

But in the current market place .22lr now equals .223 in price so it's not worth it anymore. So unless I win the lottery no STG for me. Heck if I win the lottery still no STG in .22lr since I could probably just buy the FA version. :D

Pics or GTFO
    Like these :laugh::laugh:
    **edit per melensdad request since we don't want "dad" to be mad**

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Soooo who plays bingo? Or who will play bingo?

I love bingo. Only played it around 3 times. 1st time I won $50 and think I spent like $20 on cards. Second time I won the "coverall" and won $500, spent about $20 bucks. Third time I didn't win anything and spent around $25.

My problem is my off days don't coincide with the bingo night by me so I don't go more. The Eagles here in Cedar Lake have Bingo night on Tuesdays, haven't been to them yet.

Most Nights of Columbus have bingo night also, but not all are weekly some are monthly. If I can find one on Thursday that's reasonably close I can see myself going regularly.

There is some interesting characters that go to bingo. They set up lighters and troll dolls. And don't talk much or loud, if you make one of the regulars miss a number or if you call bingo more then 5 seconds after the last number was called, those old lady's will turn on you like a viper.

It is an enjoyable experience. If you win, :rockwoot: awesome. But if your a people watcher, even if you loose, you'll have fun. And it only costs you $20-$30 for a couple hours fun.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    No one will take me up on my offers in the Classifieds.

Offered one guy a pmag for a brick of .22, no response.
    Offered one guy $350 for a 1000rd case of .223, he declined.
    Offered one guy $700 for his used AR that was $900 new, no response.

I don't get it, why don't people like me? :dunno:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    No one will take me up on my offers in the Classifieds.

Offered one guy a pmag for a brick of .22, no response.
    Offered one guy $350 for a 1000rd case of .223, he declined.
    Offered one guy $700 for his used AR that was $900 new, no response.

I don't get it, why don't people like me? :dunno:
    No Gerbils?:dunno:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Those who are looking at lower priced dot sights... I've had a Burris Fastfire II for a couple years now without any problems... Like it a lot for the 209.00 I paid for it...

Jedi, you really destroyed the whole boobies thing... I like mine without hair and attached to a human female. Much more pleasureable and fun...

Well I found some 22 WMR finally, besides the North Hammond WM which Eric pointed out to me... I kinda felt out gunned when I got up there, next time I'll have to bring the AR pistol just in case...

After doing my ammo run today I'm thinking I need to pick up a 22-250 barrel for my Encore, 4 out of the 6 places I went to today had a couple boxes of that...

Looks like I got enough to do a varmint hunting trip, although it is all mixed types and manufacturers so I'm gonna have to make me a target cheat sheet before I go... Plus I need a couple more mags for the Savage 93 22 WMR... This will prove to be interesting this time out... reduced power cartridges will limit distances I can shoot at those little critters... and more wind effect too... New game I'm guessing...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    We need to get to page 3 so I don't have to keep scrolling by those awful pics jedi posted. Maybe I should just report his post.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, you really destroyed the whole boobies thing... I like mine without hair and attached to a human female. Much more pleasureable and fun...

Well ya need to remember we have girls in this tread as well. So :p and stop being PIGS unless off course ya find my unicorn.

1141047950-thing_overly_big_boobs.jpeg

asian-cleavage.jpg

then post away!
    **cough** these are missing the red hair, green eyes, etc... *cough*

We need to get to page 3 so I don't have to keep scrolling by those awful pics jedi posted. Maybe I should just report his post.

:p

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well ya need to remember we have girls in this tread as well. So :p and stop being PIGS unless off course ya find my unicorn.

1141047950-thing_overly_big_boobs.jpeg

asian-cleavage.jpg

then post away!
    **cough** these are missing the red hair, green eyes, etc... *cough*

:p

Is it even genetically possible for Asians to have red hair and green eyes?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is it even genetically possible for Asians to have red hair and green eyes?

Yes but **NOT** via "asian genes" only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JIlUQXnCi8
    and
    real-life-asian-ginger-922-1294178063-17.jpg

here are 2 examples of it being possible.

In youtube video the kid talks about how one parent is Irish (i think) and the other Japanese.

So I guess it you test-tube a baby with northern european genese (for red hair and blue/green eyes) and then mix it with japanese genese maybe just maybe you might get such a human after many, many, many tires.

GB/Repeater have said it best. Just "build one" (ie. hair dye, implants, etc...) :rofl: but then again that is why it's called Jedi's Unicorn!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I love bingo. Only played it around 3 times. 1st time I won $50 and think I spent like $20 on cards. Second time I won the "coverall" and won $500, spent about $20 bucks. Third time I didn't win anything and spent around $25.

My problem is my off days don't coincide with the bingo night by me so I don't go more. The Eagles here in Cedar Lake have Bingo night on Tuesdays, haven't been to them yet.

Most Nights of Columbus have bingo night also, but not all are weekly some are monthly. If I can find one on Thursday that's reasonably close I can see myself going regularly.

There is some interesting characters that go to bingo. They set up lighters and troll dolls. And don't talk much or loud, if you make one of the regulars miss a number or if you call bingo more then 5 seconds after the last number was called, those old lady's will turn on you like a viper.

It is an enjoyable experience. If you win, :rockwoot: awesome. But if your a people watcher, even if you loose, you'll have fun. And it only costs you $20-$30 for a couple hours fun.

Sooo your going to go to ingo bingo if I find one that works with our schedules?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom