• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    So I get a recorded call at work from my daughters school saying there was a gun threat yesterday and that they where interviewing a witness and going over security tapes. I quickly call my wife and ask her what's going on, and she's its fine we will talk when I get home from work.

I get home and ask her what happened. She says a parent was picking her child up from school and seen a kid have what looked to be a gun. She then called the school office and nobody answered, so she left a message and went home. Then she posted on the school Facebook page that she saw a kid with a gun but didn't know if it was real or fake.

REALLY. Is that what this world is coming to Facebook Facebook Facebook. That stupid b***h should've called the police instead of going home and worry about Facebook.

Anyway my wife told me this witness is getting bashed pretty good on Facebook right now. And if you can't tell I don't do Facebook, to much drama.

Time for me to have a beer.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So I get a recorded call at work from my daughters school saying there was a gun threat yesterday and that they where interviewing a witness and going over security tapes. I quickly call my wife and ask her what's going on, and she's its fine we will talk when I get home from work.

I get home and ask her what happened. She says a parent was picking her child up from school and seen a kid have what looked to be a gun. She then called the school office and nobody answered, so she left a message and went home. Then she posted on the school Facebook page that she saw a kid with a gun but didn't know if it was real or fake.

REALLY. Is that what this world is coming to Facebook Facebook Facebook. That stupid b***h should've called the police instead of going home and worry about Facebook.

Anyway my wife told me this witness is getting bashed pretty good on Facebook right now. And if you can't tell I don't do Facebook, to much drama.

I play on facebook because I have to do some stuff there for our Fencing team to keep parents informed. But if you can post up the facebook page I am willing to bet that those of us with facebook would be more than happy to do some additional bashing. Just for the fun of it. :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station

Did you ever see the dog umbrellas that we get? They have a big nylon holster and a curved handle. Had a few people think that it was a gun when I was in EC. Amazing...

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Did you ever see the dog umbrellas that we get? They have a big nylon holster and a curved handle. Had a few people think that it was a gun when I was in EC. Amazing...

I haven't seen those umbrellas. When I read meters we had the dog sticks with the tennis ball on the end.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    We still use them, but we can use the umbrella instead if we choose to. It has a belt clip so when you are in nice areas you do not need to carry something in your hand.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    NO SNOW......

it was 54 today and I have a bathing suit based shoot in a lake this sunday.....

Not fair....

They locked down a entire University based on a person reporting another person with a umbrella.... WOW.... and those people are suppose to be educated... Mental note, don't hire them because they have a college degree... apparently their handing those things out for sh*** and grins anymore...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    9iJ96Ne.jpg

I'll just leave this for sadclown....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    If we get snow this early I'm just packing my bags and living out of the back of the Suburban in the Arizona desert.... This last couple weeks I've been in all kinds of pain with the weather fronts moving through.... My everything hurts....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom