• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, you could write your story up, and we could submit it to one of our useless congress critters.

Unfortunately it's common practice for US customs to treat people like that and have them deported for no good reason.
    It's not like I was treated exceptionally worst that others.
    I was sitting next to a lady on the plane who told me the same thing happened to her son.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    The Bible on top is the one the President's mother gave to him as a child. In the red box is Abraham Lincoln's Bible.

It kinda looks like Barron is sizing up whether he could take Justice Roberts in a throw down.

Standing 5' 10" at ten years of age Barron is man size already. Wonder what they've been feeding him.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    +1 to secret service agents with fake arms and machine guns under their jackets!

1988E3BC-3D7B-482B-9766-896B9A416B73.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would think, that international terminals would have translators for most languages. It's not like they need them at all the Podunk airports. Just the ones with international terminals.

Hell, I can get an translator for almost ANY language at Lowes. (a national chain of hardware stores, Sylvain) They pick up a phone and call a translator service. I noticed it one day as I was exchanging something at the customer service desk. Almost surprising until I realize Im dealing with the .gov vs private sector.

Sylvain, you could write your story up, and we could submit it to one of our useless congress critters.

Seriously. With the right letters, you can get yourself fast tracked to a visa when backed by a politician.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Reminds me of a French movie from the 60's ...

qfGxqrAMnNmpyAoEpP2dfavIYSA@600x375.jpg

The character is wearing a fake third arm connected to his left arm.
    And he shoots a bad guy after being held at gunpoint and asked to put his hands up.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If the feds are going to deport people in a half assed way like that, you'd think they might be able to deport all the people who actually are here illegally. Maybe with a new admin?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If the feds are going to deport people in a half assed way like that, you'd think they might be able to deport all the people who actually are here illegally. Maybe with a new admin?

They deport people all the time, millions of people have been deported under Obama.
    It's something the media don't talk about and they like to be ofended when Trump mention deporting people.

Deportations-by-Fiscal-Year-1024x791.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It doesn't appear to be true ...

The same guy is seen briefly moving his hand in this video.

http://libertyhangout.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/trumpbg.mp4?_=2

I'm sure he had something under his coat, that's why he kept this hand in that position the whole time, making it look fake.
    believe me it's a fake hand. I don't care if it moves. Does it look like he pushes a button on the pinky to make it move?
    "MR HAND" was also on overwatch at the Tomb of the unknown. He's the "saw man" lol.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And his right shoulder is longer than his left.

Personally I would prefer to see the irons out but I guess you can't scare the sheeple.

Top Bottom