• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Palestine got screwed, but that's what happens when you lose wars. Like the American Indians, they lost their land to a superior force, and they aren't going to get it back as they remain a greatly inferior force with no real hope of foreign allies to tip the balance. Hamas continue to fight a war they can't win instead of excepting their "reservations" like good Indians/Palestinians.

I fail to see how they got screwed. They had a problem they would not have had without manufacturing it themselves.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Riiiight. Well, at least your upfront about your prejudice in this thread. The nice friendly cultured Jews vs the sinister savage Muslim masses.

Of course they are against "her" when "she" resides on lands taken from them, and continues to do so. Its the same reason the Indians were against us. We took some, then we kept taking, and what deals we made we broke at our own whim. Why would you not be against someone doing that to your people? Its cool, though, as we were civilization and they were howling savages. Hardly people at all, really, just like you view Muslims. We just need a good old fashioned genocide so civilization can spread some more.

Ok, so let's just cancel Israel. It's the only way the Palestinians can have peace.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Some folks here have zero realisation that Palestinians live in two separate places. Gaza, the open air prison camp and the West Bank, where their lands are being stolen by Israelis. All Palestinians are not cut from the same mold and are not driven by Hamas, the ruling faction of the Gaza Ghetto. Until more people here have an understanding of what is actually going on in both places then folks are talking through their hats. Gaza isn't the West Bank and not all Palestinians are muslims. Vice has a good look at the current situation in Gaza. Even Israelis are recognising this for what it is. More of the same from the Israeli government to keep the status quo.

https://news.vice.com/article/its-dj-vu-in-gaza-all-over-again

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some folks here have zero realisation that Palestinians live in two separate places. Gaza, the open air prison camp and the West Bank, where their lands are being stolen by Israelis. All Palestinians are not cut from the same mold and are not driven by Hamas, the ruling faction of the Gaza Ghetto. Until more people here have an understanding of what is actually going on in both places then folks are talking through their hats. Gaza isn't the West Bank and not all Palestinians are muslims. Vice has a good look at the current situation in Gaza. Even Israelis are recognising this for what it is. More of the same from the Israeli government to keep the status quo.

https://news.vice.com/article/its-dj-vu-in-gaza-all-over-again

Palestinians live in two different places? No sh*t? I would have never noticed that in a thousand years.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Judging by your posts and those of others, I'd gather that you haven't noticed and that you don't care.

Just because we can see that beneath the myriad details, the Palestinians placed themselves in the position they are in by refusing to accept the existence of Israel and having no desire for peace, that doesn't mean we are the simpletons we appear when viewed through your goddamned condescending elitist attitude.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yep, but they were also doing the vote counting, so take it for what it's worth. Add in the fact that Fatah had done little for the people of the Gaza Ghetto and it never really looked good for Fatah, anyway.

I've not heard anything about rigged elections, so it looks to me like the vast majority of Palestinians don't really want peace. They voted for the destruction of Israel. Let them reap what they sow. They voted for it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Judging by your posts and those of others, I'd gather that you haven't noticed and that you don't care.

So because someone reaches a different conclusion they must necessarily not understand it as well or not care as as much as you do?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've not heard anything about rigged elections, so it looks to me like the vast majority of Palestinians don't really want peace. They voted for the destruction of Israel. Let them reap what they sow. They voted for it.

I think this all may have started because of that. Elections are in a few months. Gotta show the peeps who hates Israel most. Nothing like a good kidnapping to show who the real Israel haters are. Kidnapping goes sideways, the kidnapped get dead. **** blows up quick. Crazy Israelis retaliate, Hamas retaliates. Be interesting to see a poll of Palestinians' support for Hamas, but, alas, we'll have to wait for the elections.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I don't Believe it! “As for Israel, our friendship is rooted deeply in a shared history and shared values. Our commitment to Israel’s security is unshakable. And we will stand against attempts to single it out for criticism in international forums.” Barack Obama...and Obama doesn't lie!

I don't think the man knows what he says from one day to the next! As a true puppet, he only verbalizes what others put in front of him (teleprompter)...there's no personal thought or decision-making on his part!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think this all may have started because of that. Elections are in a few months. Gotta show the peeps who hates Israel most. Nothing like a good kidnapping to show who the real Israel haters are. Kidnapping goes sideways, the kidnapped get dead. **** blows up quick. Crazy Israelis retaliate, Hamas retaliates. Be interesting to see a poll of Palestinians' support for Hamas, but, alas, we'll have to wait for the elections.

Yeah. We'll see if the Palestinians vote for peace or death.

Top Bottom