• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Voting for Hamas always leads down the same deadly path. They have proven again and again that it will be no different.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just because we can see that beneath the myriad details, the Palestinians placed themselves in the position they are in by refusing to accept the existence of Israel and having no desire for peace, that doesn't mean we are the simpletons we appear when viewed through your goddamned condescending elitist attitude.
    See? Here it is, yet again. You are, once again, confusing the Gazan's with the rest of the Palestinians. You people make no distinction between the two very different factions. The fact of the matter is that both factions have legitimate gripes with the Israeli government and even the people, (especially the so-called "settlers"). Rockets and bombs are not the answer, but when the other side refuses to come to the table in good faith you'r really left with very few options in the end. Maybe someday Hamas will change, but until the Israeli government makes quite a few necessary changes that day will not come.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    See? Here it is, yet again. You are, once again, confusing the Gazan's with the rest of the Palestinians. You people make no distinction between the two very different factions. The fact of the matter is that both factions have legitimate gripes with the Israeli government and even the people, (especially the so-called "settlers"). Rockets and bombs are not the answer, but when the other side refuses to come to the table in good faith you'r really left with very few options in the end. Maybe someday Hamas will change, but until the Israeli government makes quite a few necessary changes that day will not come.

Mahmoud Abbas and successors nodded their heads in agreement with Washington and went ahead and did whatever the felt like anyway including forming an alliance with Hamas. Hamas simple said "F*ck you" and kept launching rockets. Both are the immediate descendants and the participants in the attempt to destroy the State of Israel as the ink was drying on its founding documents. I fail to see any point in your insistence that the two are as different as Canadians and Montagnards other than pure contrariness and thinking that repeating the way you would like for it to be will make it so. Just because Fatah can manage to put more of a smile on the face of the cause (or at least set the AK down and take off the mask long enough to conduct an interview) that doesn't make them materially different.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You people simply don't understand. The Palestinians are our friends.

[video=youtube;HRA0NKQ0k6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You people simply don't understand. The Palestinians are our friends.

[video=youtube;HRA0NKQ0k6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E[/video]

Oh Sure!!! Biased Faux News!! of course they are going to have a fake video to make them look bad!!
    It's not a real unbiased source like al jazerra. You wingnuts!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh Sure!!! Biased Faux News!! of course they are going to have a fake video to make them look bad!!
    It's not a real unbiased source like al jazerra. You wingnuts!!

HA! I knew it!!!! I just did some more research on destroyisraelnow.com and I found out that the video Faux News used was edited to fit their narrative!

It turns out that those palestinians were celebrating their teams victory in a regional soccer match for state champion!!
    It was a grueling competition between the West Bank Bombers and the Gaza Fighting Sheiks.
    After a record 10 hour match the West Bank Bombers had a blow out victory over the Sheiks of 1-0.
    Truly an epic event.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Delta just cancelled all flights to Israel indefinitely, citing report of rocket near Tel Aviv airport. A Delta Boeing 747 from New York was flying over the Mediterranean headed for Tel Aviv when it turned around and flew to Paris instead over missile fear

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Delta just cancelled all flights to Israel indefinitely, citing report of rocket near Tel Aviv airport. A Delta Boeing 747 from New York was flying over the Mediterranean headed for Tel Aviv when it turned around and flew to Paris instead over missile fear

Those peace loving Palestinians would NEVER target civilians...

I read it on the internet.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Let's include a little cultural background, shall we? When Muslims encounter infidels, the Koran and current fiq (Muslim jurisprudence and interpretation) give only 3 options:
    1. Convert.
    2. For some infidels (Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews), pay the jizya (humiliation tax) and become second class citizens, who must NEVER insult or disobey a Muslim, or build their houses higher than Muslims, or repair their places of worship, or ring bells, or build new places of worship, or be armed, or defile any Muslim's house by entering it, or ride horses, or consume alcohol in public, and must wear specified clothing, attend markets only on permitted days, and must always give right of way to any Muslim. Additional limitations may be placed on infidels at the whim of their Muslim masters. Breaking of ANY of these is punishable by the death of the whole infidel community, though that is not always done, since there must be someone to do the grunt work.
    3. Die.
    This has not changed since the days of the Prophet, nor is it ever likely to. Lying to infidels is perfectly acceptable conduct for a Muslim, and even commendable if it advances the cause of Islam.

In case Muslims encounter a superior infidel force, they may make treaty with them, but only for 6 months while they raise support from the ummah (Muslim community) to defeat the infidels. Six month treaties may be renewed until the ummah is strong enough to conquer the infidels.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let's include a little cultural background, shall we? When Muslims encounter infidels, the Koran and current fiq (Muslim jurisprudence and interpretation) give only 3 options:
    1. Convert.
    2. For some infidels (Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews), pay the jizya (humiliation tax) and become second class citizens, who must NEVER insult or disobey a Muslim, or build their houses higher than Muslims, or repair their places of worship, or ring bells, or build new places of worship, or be armed, or defile any Muslim's house by entering it, or ride horses, or consume alcohol in public, and must wear specified clothing, attend markets only on permitted days, and must always give right of way to any Muslim. Additional limitations may be placed on infidels at the whim of their Muslim masters. Breaking of ANY of these is punishable by the death of the whole infidel community, though that is not always done, since there must be someone to do the grunt work.
    3. Die.
    This has not changed since the days of the Prophet, nor is it ever likely to. Lying to infidels is perfectly acceptable conduct for a Muslim, and even commendable if it advances the cause of Islam.

:+1:

It defies my understanding that some among us refuse to accept the truth of the matter. It further defies my understanding that they either deny the truth or make excuses for abuses at the hands of Moslems they would not tolerate from most anyone else. Case in point, we hear the left's prattle about the supposed conservative 'war on women' for not condoning murder of the most innocent and more important not wanting to pay to prevent/pay for the consequences of someone's sexual proclivities, but in the case of the Moslem practices of stoning women for being raped (while the rapists laugh all the way home), practice female genital mutilation, and hand out routine beatings for any reason or no reason, and...crickets.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    People get bent out of shape because they think of anti-muslim talk as racist, even though those same people put down Jews and Christians. As much as I hate to classify an entire people into one group, it makes sense in this case, because the muslims ALL want the destruction of anything non-muslim.

Christians believe we should live according to God commandments, but with God. Muzlims say they, we, all, must submit to islam.

Christians also believe in trying to spread the word of God to those who do not know him. If they don't believe, we are to pray for them. muzlims, want all who disbelieve, to die.

Big difference. It will most likely take a long time for the destruction of civilization to get bad enough to wake up the easily confused as part of the muslim plan is to destroy from within... islam is the single greatest threat to modern civilization, bar none.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Thats crazy!!!! How manu muslims are in the us? And not a single one has ever tried to murder, or convert me ... what madness is this?

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    Thats crazy!!!! How manu muslims are in the us? And not a single one has ever tried to murder, or convert me ... what madness is this?

Really? Do you ignore the existence of the Powerball lottery because you have never won it?
    Do a little research, there have been numerous violent offenses by muslims in the US acting on their faith.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Really? Do you ignore the existence of the Powerball lottery because you have never won it?
    Do a little research, there have been numerous offenses by Muslims in the US acting on their faith.

Well, honestly, it was asserted "ALL". One only needs to provide one counterexample to prove that false. I know a few.

I can't say "all" muslims want all non-believers to die. But I would say that the moderate ones don't seem to speak out against the fundamentalists in the same way I see Christians willing to speak out against the bat**** crazy fundamentalists. In a way that's understandable; I don't exactly see the Westboro Baptist Church threatening to behead other Christians for speaking out against them. Belief is a complicated thing. I can't see why Muslims would send money to the fundamentalists.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    They send money to fundamentalists because they (the fundamentalists) are willing to wage jihad on behalf of the ummah. Since jihad is a requirement, ways are provided to allow those who don't want to take up arms to still be counted among the jihadis. According the the Koran, if you provide aid, comfort or arms to those waging active jihad against the infidels, you are counted by Allah as fighting along side them. Your reward may not be as great if you do not die waging jihad, but your sacrifice still weighs in the balance.

Top Bottom