• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I made a blood elf when the expansion came out. I thought she was hot. Then realized it was a male. I got confused and ashamed and stopped playing.... :faint:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    That whole elf thing always scared me. Elves and their dancing.... real players play Orcs and Trolls. And I guess Undead too, but they have to be the ones with no bottom jaw and the hanging tongue.

However I have to admit playing a Gnome Warlock during beta. But that was when I didn't know any better.

Kr_Treefrog2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I like the female Belf joke about getting a facial in Undercity. "You have no bottom jaw and you're going to give ME a facial?? She got angry, I mean have you ever heard someone try to talk without a lower jaw? She sounded like a murloc!"

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Ah I love the Horde! I might have to start playing again now! I'd probably have to start over though, I don't think I saved any of my characters.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Considering I didn't make it much past 50 on my Orc Rogue it wouldn't take long to get one back up there.

Or I could make a Belf Pally and have both the Alliance AND Horde hate me! Hah!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I like the female Belf joke about getting a facial in Undercity. "You have no bottom jaw and you're going to give ME a facial?? She got angry, I mean have you ever heard someone try to talk without a lower jaw? She sounded like a murloc!"

I dunno... I kinda like the orc one best... "Estrogen? What's that? Can you eat it?" :lmfao:

Top Bottom