• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino once said many years ago, "No pain, okay!" And has repeated it many times.

I am also averse to physical contact with other males.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Part of one of my jobs in the Army was to teach people how to teach and present at the "Basic Instructor Training Course". When we thought they were close to ready, we would set up a classroom full of "challenging" students to see how they'd do with that kind of class.

This is that class. Mike and Josh, I'd like to apologize in advance for this group's behavior.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    A week and a half to go still some spots available. At the risk of offending the students who already singed up, we could use some neophyte's. We have a bunch of pro's signed up, and no doubt it will be a great class, but it will be even more interesting with some different perspectives. This class is about interacting and learning so if you are not a seasoned tactical timmy, it will be of no disadvantage. So if you are still on the fence, come on out.

We also wanted to mention, Josh is looking to add a small part of our vehicle fighting component to this class. It will mesh well with the rest of the class, and if I am not mistaken, there was some talk here on the T&T sub forum on doing some rolling in vehicles. Not sure whose vehicle yet, but we will figure that out.;)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A week and a half to go still some spots available. At the risk of offending the students who already singed up, we could use some neophyte's. We have a bunch of pro's signed up, and no doubt it will be a great class, but it will be even more interesting with some different perspectives. This class is about interacting and learning so if you are not a seasoned tactical timmy, it will be of no disadvantage. So if you are still on the fence, come on out.

We also wanted to mention, Josh is looking to add a small part of our vehicle fighting component to this class. It will mesh well with the rest of the class, and if I am not mistaken, there was some talk here on the T&T sub forum on doing some rolling in vehicles. Not sure whose vehicle yet, but we will figure that out.;)

I'm pretty noobish. I'll be officially registering tomorrow (payday) as my request off has been approved.

I'm a novice in Fatjitsu.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I'm in. And not for the opportunity to frisk Rhino....

Excellent. Just got your sign up. We might have to draw straws on the frisk rhino thing. I had to pat down Lynn Givens at a recent class and even though I knew her husband Tom was a couple of states away at a different class, I still kept looking over my shoulder.

Top Bottom